the Rift

[OPEN] A Flame To Guide You Home

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace watched the griffin as he squawked and smiled. He interpreted that as at least a good response, and his belief was confirmed by the griffin’s bonded. It was like music to his ears that both were having a positive experience. As Blitzen told of them looking for a place to stay, he himself hadn’t found a permanent place to stay, but that never had been important to Solace, he believed it to be his wandering spirit that prevented him from choosing a single home to call his own. There was always something new to find in the Foothills, so to pick a singular place to remain would make him grow restless.

“I have managed to explore Helovia a bit myself, it’s a gorgeous place and there is much to see here.” He thought back to the time he wandered to the ocean. It vastness had blown him away, and made him feel like the small colt he had once been. It had been awhile since he had gone further than the Threshold from his home, but his mind had been focused solely on rebuilding the Foothills and getting it to a strong and steady place. Now life was flourishing, and perhaps he could focus a bit on his own ventures and try building more relationships within the Foothills.

Solace watched the griffin move, the smile till upon his lips. There was something precious between Comet and his bonded. This idea of a companion was growing on the stallion by bit, it was starting to lose its strangeness. Maybe someday he would request to the earth god for a companion. For now though, there were many other things to worry about other than making petty requests to a god that has far more important things to tend to then the desires of a mere mortal.

Blitzen’s invitation caught into Solace’s ears. His ears perked forward, and at first he simply nodded before the words came to his mind. “I would love to join you.” He said. It would be good to know where the other stallion chose to reside, in case he would ever need to seek him out. In that moment Solace’s thoughts drifted out to Cantante. Last time he had been to check up on her, she hadn’t been at her ‘safe spot’, which made him feel a sense of worry, but he knew she wasn’t a child and had no control of where the mare chose to go. It still concerned him as to whether or not she was lost. Perhaps Blitzen had seen the mare since Solace had kept her close to the Foothills. He would have to go out and look for her later, he would give it a bit more time before he decided to look, there was no reason to keep her an iron grip. He had no right whatsoever to dictate any kind of action for this mare to take. His protection was on her terms and if she didn’t desire to be under his watch it was her choice. It didn’t mean he wouldn’t worry a bit about her though, there was no stopping that.

“So, what is it in particular you are looking for?” Solace asked pulling himself from his thought. It was rude of him to dwell upon something when he was in the presence of someone. “I haven’t explored the Foothills quite as much as I’d like to, but maybe I can keep an eye out for something that would suit you and Comet.”

Speech.

@[Blitzen]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
A Flame To Guide You Home - by Blitzen - 10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Solace - 10-23-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Blitzen - 10-28-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Solace - 10-28-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Blitzen - 11-06-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: A Flame To Guide You Home - by Solace - 11-17-2013, 06:25 PM