the Rift

Decoy [Sno, Prisoner]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri the Resolute

"What the hell were you thinking?"

My voice cracks across the hot ground as I run up to the tan colored mare, my hooves flashing in the sunlight as they crack against the partial rock flooring. Blonde hair streaming behind my neck and tail like a banner, waving in contempt of my herdmate who was so foolish. Provoking the Ice King of the Edge into something like war? Stealing his only, beloved daughter? Was she really this blindly stupid? I could not hardly believe it when I heard the whispers of the steal, and now seeing her standing there with a unicorn filly, I had to believe it.

The mare circled Sno, like some kind of vulture around a corpse. However, should any harm befall that girl, the only corpse within the Throat would be Mesir - I would make sure of that.

Muscles bunching as I slam down on the rock, too frustrated to take to the sky, too angry to focus on flight. The wind curls around my wings, whipping angrily like my emotions that run rampant. Unwittingly, my grasp upon the air was pulling the wind into tight ropes, swirling it around. Magic that I had controlled for years, so natural that it almost flowed with my body. The whistle of the air running past my feathers, the snaps as it broke and changed direction, the speed increasing, increasing still. A violent windstorm that tore up the sand around my hooves and pulled it like a rough edged knife zooming around my body.

Our distance closes, but my speed does not halt. My pathway would bring me to smack into the sand colored side of Mesir, unless she was smart enough to get the hell out of the way. I slam on my hooves, veering to the side, harsh sounds of hoof on stone as I skid to a halt, the wind surrounding me reaching out like claws for the figure of the mare. "Do you want the Edge to invade our home, you stupid bitch?" I yell, my face contorted into a fiery rage of anger as I spit my words out like venom. "Stealing the King's daughter - are you fucking kidding me?"

My blue eyes, dark like obsidian and burning with rage, glare at her from narrowed eyelids. My side heave, exertion catching up to me as I look down at the girl, her figure obviously similar to that of Mauja, despite her young age. I turn to glare back up toward Mesir, my face dangerous.
""

venomxbaby, Dracoart-Stock, SalsolaStock

Messages In This Thread
Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM