the Rift

Decoy [Sno, Prisoner]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>
       My leader gallops towards me, eyes reeling in anger at my little game with Sno. It is too bad really, that she had to find out, and even more of a pity that she does not want to go along with it. I am rather pleased with my cleverness and cunning that helped me steal the Ice King’s daughter. Racist ass deserves is, I say. She is quite a spunky one, as she calls me a twit, thinking it her best insult, when really it was quite sub-par. It is really a shame that this little ice princess does not reside in the Throat, or I think I would take a liking to her. As much as I could take a liking to anyone, that is. Kri the Resolute barrels towards me still, whipping the wind itself around her, looking quite menacing. Still, I was never one to show what I was feeling, and I neatly sidestep her as she comes to a skidding halt right in the place I was standing. My mask is expressionless and my blue eyes continue to dance with mischief. “Thank you for joining us, O Glorious Leader of the Dragon’s Throat herd.” I over exaggerate my bow and swish my tail with glee. I can tell my leader is displeased with me, but then again, there really is no one at all who is ever pleased by me.

Kri continues to barrage me with criticism and I snort impatiently. I do not have time for leaders who think I don’t understand what they are trying to say. “Yeah, yeah I get it. We have to return the fucking Ice Princess. Fine. Thank you for telling this commoner what she already knew, your Majesty.” I knew that my place in the herd would not be jeopardized, judging how I successfully stole the King’s daughter. Though Kri may want strained peace with the Edge for now, this proved that I could always do it again, and that I was a good informant. I know better than to disagree with my own leader, though I knew she would never be the leader that Ra was.

Though I like to tread the line, I always know when I go too far, and here was where I stopped. Kri would decide what to do with Sno, and I would grudgingly go along, like the lowly informant I was. I glare slightly, trying to stay out of Kri’s line of vision, at the white filly, hoping to keep up my intimidating presence but feeling like I actually liked this little ice filly. She had a personality similar to my own, and I appreciated snarkiness. I shifted closer to Sno, and whispered quietly, “Nice job with the twit business. I like to go with something a bit angrier like impertinent twit, or since you are the king’s daughter, lowly twit. You’ll get there though, you have the heart.” I smirk at the young girl, and look back to my leader, waiting for her to give command.

Messages In This Thread
Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM