the Rift

Decoy [Sno, Prisoner]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Kri the Resolute

Her sarcasm, rolling off her tongue in such an impudent manner, makes my eyes narrow all the more. A tongue of wind reaches out from around me, my mind directing it toward her cheek for a quick, jutting motion, much like a slap. "Watch your step, Mesir. I allowed you to remain in the Throat after your herd rolled over for us like a useless cur out of kindness, but my kindness is running thin." My eyes glare at her like blue flames, angry but more annoyed than anything. With a rush of air, I allow the wind to return to its normal path, even as it whips past our gathering quickly.

Every word that Mesir lays out for me is like a strike against her being here, as if the current issue was not enough to land her outside on her rear. Her attitude was absolutely insufferable, and I quickly turn my anger on low as I try to keep myself from physically attacking her in front of Sno, who stands patiently while we swap poison words back and forth. I try to keep as much composure as I can muster, though the anger seems to reside still in my eyes and muscles.

Perhaps I was acting high and mighty, but I think in this situation, pulling my rank was necessary.

The filly begins to speak calmly, albeit probably a tad annoyed, but my eyes fall on her softly. "I will be taking you home," my voice answers with authority, even as a sideways glance toward Mesir burns with a light that almost dares her to challenge me on that. I see the buckskin mare's eyes upon me, and I almost scoff in disgust. Still, I said I would retain my composure, so I guess I have to. "Try to resist stealing from the Edge while I'm gone."
""

venomxbaby, Dracoart-Stock, SalsolaStock

Messages In This Thread
Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM