the Rift

Decoy [Sno, Prisoner]

Mesir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

</style>
       I sigh. There will just always be the ones who never understand her ways. She surely will never understand why Kri is letting Sno go, when she hates Mauja as much as she does. This is a perfect opportunity to make him sweat, and yet she is throwing it away. All of my hard, precise, and perfect work gone to waste to just simply return the girl to her father like nothing ever happened. It was too bad that my attempt to steal the ice king himself had failed miserably. It would have been grand to see the look in his eyes when he realized he had been thwarted, outsmarted, and all by what he thought a lowly equine in a herd of skyrats. The day will come, I just know it. If there is anything more that I want in life, than to screw with the politics of the herds in Helovia, then I have no idea what it would be.

The little bitch calls me impudent. Oh, yes, I understand she said bitch, but being called simply what I am has no effect on me. I understand how much of a bitch I am, but there is no way I am impudent. Still, the girl is young and has much to learn, starting with not trusting the pegasus bitch, Kri. Sno is blind if she doesn’t realize that the Dragon’s Throat leader deeply despises her father, just about as much as…well anybody who isn’t a unicorn. They plan to return Sno to her father in the World’s Edge. Fine. All of that time I put into kidnapping the bitch is irrelevant now, thank you My Holy Bitch. I snort and flick my man in annoyance. “Whatever you’d like to do, Kri. If you’d like to waste my present to you, all I can do is stand and watch, like the lowly mare I am.” I make a frowny face at the winged mare, my eyes remaining buckets of cool, blue water. There is nothing I can do from this point. I must watch and wait.

Messages In This Thread
Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-08-2012, 08:21 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-14-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Kri - 08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Snö - 08-21-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Decoy [Sno, Prisoner] - by Mesir - 08-25-2012, 11:11 AM