the Rift

[OPEN] Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Look down, the ground below is crumbling
Look up, the stars are all exploding

As she waited unwearyingly before the stranger, Africa could not help but surrender to the instant attraction of her large wandering eyes, to the somewhat mystical appearance of the strange Unicorn mare. Naturally the grey’s long, slightly wilted though highly observant ears, remained trained to the other- and Silas who was by then perched like always upon the point of her withers, was ever the bold sentinel. Black was the visitor’s sleek coat, though as her toned barrel lifted with each breath Africa noted an exquisite sheen of subtle purple- just like Silas's. To the young desert mare who wore a fairly simple hue of murky grey puddles, such extravagance was more than breathtaking. To add to the appeal, streaks of jagged, forked lightning severed the shining black all across her rump, her long curved neck; and to a lesser degree streamed down across her cheeks beneath each feminine blue eye.

Africa exhaled at length and took a relaxed step forward despite the nervous reversing of her jittery company. A welcoming smile lifted into her calm expression, and she tilted her long face slightly, struggling to gather the breath of information that had been presented. Both respectfully and dutifully, she passed a sweeping glance beyond the still unnamed mare to the ebony cat (of sorts she thought inquisitively- Africa was learning the innumerable species in Helovia still), and nodded with perhaps small hope that her reassuring body language would ease the Bonded creatures friend.

Finally the darker horse spoke again, a little louder; a little clearer; and with little hesitation, and Africa drew a breath before responding. "Stranger," She began circumspectly and indeed deliberately, rocking her weight to the right as the sand began to slip below, away from her mass. "I am Africa and this is Silas, of the Throat, yes." Again Africa smiled generously despite the unforthcoming nature of the stranger would was quite possibly trespassing. Silas shifted too, restlessly, as the burning sun rising through an early above showered them with summer heat.

The feline slipped from its bed across the Unicorn’s dipped back and onto the hot red sand- an exchange maybe, was shared quietly between the two though Africa and Silas were none the wiser about its motivation. For now the dappled mare was reluctant to offer the duo shelter within her home, but the need for respite was growing and she spoke again when the other’s focus returned, encouraging the conversation gently. "What is your reason for coming here today? Can I help at all?" With confident grace she took another step forward, insisting perhaps politely that no secrets be kept while she was this side of the wall.

credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open] - by Africa - 10-25-2013, 07:55 PM