the Rift

[OPEN] Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Feeling the mare watching me, I gazed over the bird that sat upon her shoulders. It was quite beautiful, only not as beautiful as my own bonded - according to me. I perched my ears when the grey one-winged mare started to talk and looked at her, avoiding looking at the shoulder where a scar replaced a non-existent wing. "Stranger, I am Africa and this is Silas, of the Throat, yes. What is your reason for coming here today? Can I help at all?" Didn't I already say my reasons for being here? I cleared my throat and looked as the mare took a step closer to me. Was she trying to be brave? What if I had been like Mandrake, innocent to the looks but dangerous on the inside? "My name is Delinne and this is my companion Dezba. We are looking for my mate, a light palomino pegasus named Azzaron. Have you seen him around?" Because I have two kids waiting to meet him. I didn't say the last part, I saved that for him. He had only met his son once and I wanted them to bond. Plus... I missed my golden lover.
The feline next to me straightened her posture and sat down, wrapping her tail around her small body. I straightened my posture as well and raised my head proudly, even if I was still smaller than her.
"I will soon leave, but I just want to know if my mate is here and safe." I said, looking at the grey mare. Africa seemed nice but her appearance said that something horrible had happened to her not so long ago. The scar wasn't exactly old.

TAGS: @[Africa]
WORDS: 280
OOC NOTES: so little muse, but I had to post ;_;

it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Table by Moonstone Designs
Manip by Aeolle
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open] - by Delinne - 11-10-2013, 12:50 PM