the Rift

[OPEN] Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open]

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly

A throaty rumble vibrated warily through the feather lined chest of the Zephyr, propped guardedly upon the back of the dapple grey mare. His eyes were distrusting as they fixed to the visitor, black pupils pinning as they absorbed carefully her posture; her poise, though they were lost amid rings of shining black. There was something discomforting about the lightning-struck mare, something about her manner which set the little avian offside- and the suspicion in his heart spread easily through the sensitive soul of his Bonded. Unfurling his generous wingspan into the still, warm desert air he lifted between powerful thrusts, and began a gradual climb into the vast blue arc above. From that vantage point he would continue to watch, and also to monitor the steadiness of his beloved’s tender heart.

Africa smiled broadly when at last the other’s name was released, and she nodded gratefully- it relieved the misgivings which had begun to stir through her shrewd mind; especially given the recent invasion and circumspection throughout Dragon’s Throat thereafter. Courteously the one-winged mare retracted the step she had taken, all mystery surrounding the newcomer quashed; the lines of tension smoothed instantly.
She had not seen a stallion around recently who might have matched the description Delinne offered, though the young Pegasus did pause to think carefully. "I haven’t seen your mate I’m afraid, Azzaron." She presented the news sensitively, apologetically and then added quickly- "But he might be around, perhaps we have missed each other." Africa chuckled to herself light-heartedly and almost extended the wing which lay down her right flank, to comfort Delinne- a common gesture between the winged kind. She caught herself though, and shrugged instead. "Would you like to come to the oasis with me and ask around? You are welcome to stay for as long as you need."

Tagged: @[Delinne]

credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I make your dreams come true? [AZZARON, open] - by Africa - 11-10-2013, 07:34 PM