the Rift

[OPEN] we're never done with killing time

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

This colt was young and unsure of himself. Torleik remembered days like that in his past when he didn't know much of anything - but knew he didn't know. It was unsettling, but his family had been his bulwark, given him structure and a solid upbringing. The rune-horned stallion was beginning to think Helovia did not have much of this 'family.'

"I am Torleik..." he said quietly, trailing off uncertainly. He did not wish to greet others here as he had when living in his home. They would not understand. Sacre claimed his lineage as Kou and the Time Mender, and this sparked a memory. "The Time Mender? You are related to Nao, then?" He had not seen that filly in some time, not since Tallsun had begun and she worried about her sensitive skin. "I am afraid I have not met either of your parents to know if I have seen them. I am sorry," he apologized.

The adult looked over at Lothíriel, wondering when she would offer her family. It was rare he found children in the Basin and he was curious as to who had managed to come together for a likely short, brief moment of passion to create a life. Families did not seem to be the norm in this frozen place. Torleik swore that no matter what future was in store for him, his children would know their father.

Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-10-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Sacre - 11-30-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Torleik - 12-05-2013, 03:57 PM