the Rift

[JUDGED] Denouncement [Apollo - Leadership Challenge]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

How Fickle My Heart and How Woozy My Eyes
I Struggle to Find Any Truth in Your Lies

The unwelcome warmth of blood splattering his face and coating his horn was the only response that he had garnered from Confutatis as his horn dug into her naked underbelly, not including the scathing, clipped retort she had shoved down his ears in answer to his remark about this 'Oblivion' fellow. Apollo's ears snapped backwards as his head ached from her shrill screams, the two black digits pinning against his skull to be lost among the soaked, drenched tendrils of his ebonite mane.

The white of his blaze was marred and stained with Confutatis' blood, as was his horn, and had he not been in the thralls of battle, Apollo felt he could have been sick. How much blood would he need to shed? How many times would the crystalline blue of his horn be debauched with the blood of his foes? First there had been Tharos; Apollo recalled how his final attack upon the grey draft had left him in this exact predicament, face and horn covered in the precious life-blood of another after running the other stallion through with his jeweled crown. Confutatis would be his second... The overo wasn't certain if that was a good or bad thing.

As the skull-faced hellion dislodged herself from him, sliding to his left, the Merciful could not stop the groan of pain that escaped his lips as the bloodied plains of his back and withers gave a sharp throb of protest. Rivulets of blood mixed and mingled with the falling rainwater and slid down his drenched hide, but Apollo knew he could not stop to attempt to tend to his wounds. Confutatis was already moving to attack him again.

No good cheating bitch!

Chocolate eyes were wide and rolling as he saw Confutatis duck her head towards his left hind leg and bring her hind end up to kick at his face. A shrill cry of alarm left his lips and in an attempt to avoid her attack, the stallion jerked his head to the right to try and avoid her dagger-like hooves. A sharp, biting pain filtered through his body, radiating from the collision of Confutatis' hooves upon the middle point of his muscled shoulder and up perhaps an inch or two onto the skin of his neck, ripping away chunks of hair and skin. Blood oozed from the gash and Apollo let out a furious snort of breath, eyes narrowing in both anger and radical discomfort.

Letting out a low, baritone cry of rage, the black and white stallion tried to moved his hind end towards Confutatis and her gnashing jaws as he received her kick to his shoulder, his fore-hooves slipping slightly in the disgusting, shit-brown muck beneath him as he attempted to find purchase. In the moments of what he hoped her jaws were aiming for, or perhaps near his hock, Apollo kicked out to the left with his hind left hoof, towards her head before her egotistical and nonsense-vomiting jaws could latch onto him.

Not even pausing to see if he had hit her smug, bastardly face, Apollo moved to plant all four legs upon the slick ground once more, his eyes wide as he scanned the immediate area around them. The rain still fell in heavy sheets and lightning continued to strike out across the sky in mighty flashes, the rolling explosions of the thunder shaking the earth and reverberating through his frame. All in all, the weather looked as though it would not pick either side of this fight.

"You can stop this, Confutatis!" Apollo bellowed before he moved next, his nostrils flaring wide with every hardy breath he sucked in to his lungs, "Stop this pointless battle, this pointless bloodshed!"

Pushing off the earth with his front two hooves, both his shoulder and the expanse of his back stinging in pain at the action, Apollo attempted to pivot on his back left hoof and spin to his left, towards Confutatis once more, and his head tipped to the left at a downward angle so that his blood-stained horn was poised askew. Hoping that Confutatis wouldn't move, or have already moved, the overo tried to run her through with his horn. His aim was anywhere upon her hind end; be it her thigh, buttocks, or perhaps the gaskin muscle of her leg, Apollo no longer cared.

He just wanted this damn fight to be over.

[Wordcount: 723.]

And Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denouncement [Apollo - Leadership Challenge] - by Apollo - 11-30-2013, 10:06 AM