the Rift

Scheming little toerag [Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

"And on the other hoof, I'm your kin but I don't share your blood. So do us all a favor and forget about that shady piece of work,"

d'Artagnan rounded his head to watch none other than Alan come into view. He hadn't seen his childhood friend in a while and couldn't help but laugh out loud at her usual out spoken ways. She didn't seem as light hearted as usual and the Doctor presumed it as a warning to the flame before him. Normally d'Art would grumble about not needing back up, but he hadn't seen Alan in a while and was glad for her company. The hot-headed mare finished her final sentence and he snorted in annoyance. She should know he didn't do calm. Coherent thoughts were lucky. d'Artagnan did most things through his body, namely fighting and healing.

Ricciardo spoke up this time making the Doctor's blood boil further. I wonder if he'd find solitude falling off my favourite cliff over there he entertained the thought for a moment but decided against it. If a war happened who would be put on the frontline? This idea entertained him even more and served to douse his anger a little. Still, his teeth were clenched. "You'll have to climb pretty high to get above me son. You're new to the herd, so I make it my business to know what you're up to." It wasn't the title itself that d'Art found the most valuable. It was friendship that was growing bit by bit with his King that would be the most valuable in the end. d'Artagnan didn't like being undervalued. Although it wouldn't be an understatement to say d'Artagnan's anger built up quicker than the average unicorn. He blamed it on the years of war in his youth.

The Doctor left the last statement for Alan to address, a small amused smile creeping across his face. "Alan, my fair maiden. Out patrolling too?" He gave her a sideways glance, eyes glinting with the evil kind of mirth. She never did like playing the 'mare', even in their childhood. God help those who called her Alanis.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-08-2012, 02:49 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-08-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Alan - 08-11-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-11-2012, 05:20 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Alan - 08-12-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Scheming little toerag [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-12-2012, 08:09 AM