the Rift

[OPEN] Hunting

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

How Fickle My Heart and How Woozy My Eyes
I Struggle to Find Any Truth in Your Lies

Sleep had been a nonexistent thing for him that night. Apollo's mind was a whirlwind of emotions, questions, possibilities, and worries. He worried for his herd, and how long it would be until they risked the danger of losing their home. He pondered the quest he had been given by the God of the Earth, and the intimate relationship he was required to learn of before his return to the Veins. Things like this is what kept Apollo awake, well into the night hours when everyone should be resting...

So, as always whenever his mind would not shut itself up, Apollo took to wandering.

He had been making his rounds, ensuring that his family was safe for at least another day, when those pleading, familiar vocals rang throughout the night sky. The painted stallion, bleached out due to the high intensity of the mighty summer sun, paused in mid-stride, one fore-hoof still raised in the air as he tried to discover just where the voice had come from. A sharp snort blew from his nose, and moments later, Apollo's hoof finally lowered back to the downy earth.

"... Midas?" Was that him? One of the most precious friends that he had made during his time in Helovia? The male who Apollo called 'brother'? Either way, even if it wasn't, Apollo couldn't ignore the call. It sounded urgent... Desperate, almost.

Head raising and neck twisting, the Merciful Chief waited for a few more moments before venturing towards where he believed he had heard his golden-winged brother's call. Ears pricked forward, honey-brown eyes searching through the twilight lit hills, it didn't take long for him to find Midas waiting patiently by the borders that marked the Foothills from the wildlands. Or, at least, he hoped it was 'patiently', for Midas had a truly concerned expression marring his handsome face.

"Midas!" Apollo called rather jovially, his eyes sparking with genuine excitement at seeing that it was, indeed, his dear friend. "Midas, how good it is to see you! There's no need to wait at the borders, brother; you're more than welcome in these lands." There was more that Apollo wanted to say, questions that he wanted to ask his friend due to their time spent apart, but he found the words dying in his throat the closer that he drew to the Pegasus. Brows furrowing in worry, the stallion continued to speak. His voice, this time, was lowered and full of anxiety.

"... What's troubling you, Midas? Has something happened?"

And Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know
My Weakness I Feel I Must Finally Show

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Hunting - by Midas - 10-29-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 10-30-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 10-30-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 10-31-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Hunting - by Midas - 11-05-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Hunting - by Apollo - 11-10-2013, 03:36 AM