the Rift

bury your flame [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace noted the way she eyed him, but he didn’t blame the mare. When he first arrived in this strange land he hadn’t been particularly open to the sudden arrival of strangers, especially since he had been arriving in the dead of frostfall in the midst of the night. This mare came in the midst of tallsun, where even if she was caught at night her ass wouldn’t freeze like his would have.

A long silence hung in the air, which was of no bother to him. Unlike many, Solace found relief in the silence. It permitted him to collect his thoughts and string together potential sentences. When the mare glared into his own blue eyes, he merely stared back. If she was attempting intimidation, he wanted to make it blatantly clear it wouldn’t work on him. He committed her name to memory, Fallyn, quite an interesting name, but it seemed to the mare.

“Welcoming committee?” Solace felt the hint of a smile twitch at the edge of his lips. If she was trying to irritate him, she would soon find it a harder feat than it would be with most individuals. “You can call me whatever you like, Fallyn, but I did not simply come here to say hello.” That would be a pointless endeavor in his opinion. Why waste words in such a way? “I came here offering you a home. I come from a place called the Windtossed Foothills, and I came here to invite you to be a member of the herd that resides there.”

He watched the mare, to see how she would react. Honestly, this mare didn’t strike him as the type that desired to be a part of a group, but one never did truly know. Even if she wasn’t, Solace had no intentions of merely leaving her because she wasn’t providing what he sought, he would at least tell her of what he knew of the land.

“Should you not be interested, I am willing to provide you with some information about Helovia,” He said after a long pause. “After all, I am the ‘welcoming committee.” There wasn’t any spite or joking in the stallion’s tone, and the smile that had once been on his face had faded, but there wasn’t aggression either. His face was simply neutral, revealing nothing of what was going on in his head.

Speech.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 10-29-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-29-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 10-29-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-29-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Torleik - 10-29-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 10-30-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Solace - 11-01-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: bury your flame [OPEN] - by Fallyn - 11-03-2013, 11:00 PM