the Rift

[OPEN] Armored soul
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
He smiled at me, then laughed with the voice of the northern mountain and bending rivers. When his face broke apart, a thousand chuckles slipped through, I also smiled tensely due to refraining from giggling aloud. Despite chiding me of my ignorance. Earth was right...(as usual). My short existence in Helovia didn’t measure up to centuries; we were no more than babes in their eyes. Newborns who hadn't even developed wisdom enough to take our first steps. It would take much longer than a lifespan to be taught the structure of a single flora; something that appeared so simple to the eyes was delicately structured and complex in ways that the moral mind couldn’t fathom. He might have built this place, might one day even destroy it. That knowledge didn't change my attachment. Wasn’t it often said that our God would give and take away as he deemed?

When Earth explained his reasoning, I lowered my skull out of reverence and the deepest of respect; having been taught yet another lesion whilst standing by, “Thou are correct; father I cannot understand these things. It is above me. Ye could teach me for ages and still have a student who hadn't scratched the surface of thou's work.” my voice came as a whisper though he would have no problem hearing it. For a moment I thought to ask why the land we stood upon was in a state of decay. Nay though, I quickly dashed the idea aside. It wasn’t correct to muse over such things. What was done, was done.

I dared to glance up again and was very glad to have done so; he was looking at me. Smiling with a tenderness that couldn’t be described by words of this language, “I want you to be more like you. Ivory locks flicked backwards, ears slipped a notch forward; confused, yet wise enough to be silent. I held my tongue and allowed him ample room for speech; his directions gave no hint to explaining any confusion that might be felt. My gaze drifted low again and voice rose in humble submission, one that was willing to please the Father in whatever way he warranted was correct, “Tis will be done.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Armored soul - by Midas - 10-29-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Armored soul - by God of the Earth - 10-31-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Armored soul - by Midas - 11-01-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Armored soul - by God of the Earth - 11-02-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: Armored soul - by Midas - 11-06-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: Armored soul - by God of the Earth - 11-10-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Armored soul - by Midas - 11-11-2013, 12:13 PM