the Rift

[OPEN] Forever is a long time to wait for happiness

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Many had told tales of wisdom coming from the most unlikely of places but there were also many whispers about the ground in which he now walked upon. Feeling even more at a loss with the most recent events his daily wandering found him entering into the rocky landscape of the veins. Why was it that everything always seemed to evade his grasp when all he tried to do was for kindness and because it felt like the right thing to do at the time. What was it that held him back from finding even the remnants of happiness, many had searched before him and prevailed why was he such a failure. Had he done something to anger the gods, displease them in someway? Shaking his cranium he tried to recall anything that might be cause but was left with nothing more than he had before this journey.

At first there had been surprise when he had first encountered this place of sheer beauty and opportunity, but as time progressed the same old feelings of loneliness came back to fill the void. Surely everyone had to feel lonely at some point or another but was it really fair for it to last so long? The Foothills had provided a place to call home but still he could not find a connection or a thread to give him hope of finding his overall purpose on this planet. Slashing his tail against his flanks he welcomed the sting as it made him feel something besides the emptiness that ached within his being. Travelling was more to pass the time as nothing could really preoccupy his mind. A purpose was what he desired most as nothing seemed to satisfy this growing need nestled deep within the chambers of his soul.

Silver eyes fell upon the shrines laid out before him, was this place really closer to the gods or did it really matter where on earth you were? Inhaling deeply the scent of the salty air filled his nostrils reminding him of the vast oceans he had once watched from afar. Back in those days life was simple, he had no real responsibility other than to grow up strong. His father had always wanted his son to be a warrior and a damn good one at that. Fulfilling that task had brought him momentary satisfaction but there was always the question that lingered asking what now? Nothing about his past mattered much here in this new land, nobody knew of his father and nobody really knew him either. Many interactions had already taken place with other Helovian residents but none ever lingered to learn more of who he was. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he tilted his cranium back pointing his muzzle towards the stars above closing his eyes to just let the feeling of the wind against his dappled coat, the hard ground beneath his feet and the exotic smells consume him. "What is it that you wish of me? I have lost my way please help me find what it is that I seek so I may find my path once again.." His vocals were faintly above a whisper yet he did not hide the loneliness tainting his soul.

A minute or so passed before he allowed his head to fall back towards his chest. What was it that he sought by coming here, guidance? solitude? Regardless of his desires he doubted anything would come of his ventures tonight, he had spoken to nobody in particular as there was nobody around to hear his calls. Just his lonely conscious trapped within the confines of his body that ached to find happiness, experience what it was like to feel truly happy. Until that day came he would remain trapped in this realm of dreams that could never be reality.

TAGS: OPEN [any gods]

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.