the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lighting The Way [Ktulu]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The moonlight flickered between the trees sporadically leaving very little light below the treeline for anyone needing to see. Standing stock still beneath the canopy the stallion relied on sound to paint a picture for him to supplement the grey areas. The soft sound of hooves slowed until eventually they ceased altogether leaving a supplementing sound of another set of feet upon the bare earth. Scenting the air he noticed that of another equine, a mare to be more exact but the origin of her existence was a mystery. Most of the lands seemed to have a certain smell to them but this mare had many combinations mixed into her natural feminine odor. Perhaps she did not belong to any of the herds but instead chose to remain untied to any real connection. Neither the ocean nor the plains claimed her soul leaving her essentially free to do as she pleased.

The second scent was a little more troubling to him, a deep earthy scent combined with that of a predator. What confused him the most was that the same scent seemed etched into the mares scent as well, could it be that something that craved the very life source of others traveled with one that preferred otherwise? Perking his ears forward as the vocals of the mare sounded before him a ways he listened to what it was she had to say as she remained concealed in the very darkness serving her protection. "Are you lost?" A amused smirk turned up his lips at the question. No he was not lost, rather just passing through but what was this mare doing here?

"It depends who is asking, my dear." He replied keeping his tone even and calm. He was not worried about the mare but the unknown other that seemed to be lurking somewhere as well. His silver orbs stayed fixed to the spot where the voice had come from within the trees, all senses alert. "I mean you no harm please come so I may see who I converse with. My name is Ciceron of the Foothills and I am merely passing through the area." Tipping his head forward slightly he attempted to find the mare before she appeared on her own. Would she be alone? or would there be some sort of surprise accompanying her as well?

TAGS: @[Ktulu]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Would you like me to continue to tag you in posts?

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 10-30-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-27-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-13-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 12-22-2013, 06:14 PM