Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"It depends who is asking, my dear."

The expression on Ktulu's face darkened at the use of 'my dear' when the stallion addressed her. His tone may have been even and calm, but every instinct in her screamed that he thought she was weak. A very small part of her insisted that she was overreacting but it was easily drowned out and ignored. "Do not refer to me as my dear." The Constrictor warned. "My name is Ktulu." Would he even know who she was? What she had been? In the end it made little difference because she was no longer the Chieftess of the Foothills. She was probably little more than a distant memory in the minds of the ones she had led, already forgotten and cast aside like the memories from last night's dinner.

A quiet snort came as Ciceron claimed that he meant her no harm and asked for her to present herself. She was not worried about whether or not he meant her any harm. How would he know that she didn't mean him any harm? It was because he was already underestimating her and he didn't even know her. "Circle around." She mentally instructed Eytan. "Quietly." The grizzle nodded his head and slunk away from his bonded, his padded feet whisper soft on the leaves and pine needles that blanketed the forest floor.

She shook her mane, jostling the fireflies from the silvery strands. They had been with her for so long that she paid them very little mind anymore when they floated around her, but found herself missing their company if they wandered off. They were her final gift from the bear that had watched over the very woods that she was standing in now and she took a moment to watch them as the floated toward the opening that would lead to the stallion she was speaking to.

Ktulu followed after the fireflies, her steps slow and quiet, crimson eyes immediately locked on the stallion the moment she saw him. "You're a long way from the Foothills." She said as her steps came to a stop and she stood several yards from the stallion. An ear flickered as she heard Eytan's gruff voice within her mind, letting her know that he had circled around and was on Ciceron's other side. Truth be told, Ktulu had no intention of attacking the stallion or harming him in any way, but one could never be too careful and the element of surprise was invaluable.

@[Ciceron]

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 10-30-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-27-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-13-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 12-22-2013, 06:14 PM