the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lighting The Way [Ktulu]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Awaiting for one to appear from the unknown was always a hasty game that could either turn out to be harmless or quite dangerous depending on how you look at it. You could never know what it was that was behind the blockade, while the scent of another equine seemed to be evident upon the air one could never be sure. For all he knew it could turn into a bloody mess rather quickly should something like a large cat or predator launch itself at him instead of the peaceful encounter one always hoped for at least in his case. Things were not all butterflies and posies but rather like playing with live grenades either it all blew up in your face or you would have a pleasant outcome to live another day.

Based on the short clipped tones of the mare his greeting had been taken the opposite way he had meant it to be perceived. Mentally he regretted the choice of words but what was said was said, nothing could take them back, well unless of course you could travel back in time to replay that very moment. A time machine would be needed for that, and so far he had met no one who could make one so it was hopeless. Who knows if it was possible but it was not something that he wished to be capable of doing. Things were supposed to happen for a reason or so they say, why change the small details and risk ending up with an alternate ending that was never meant to be. A perfectionist my relish in the opportunity to correct every flaw but what is perfect without a dent here or there? It would make for rather boring company that would be without life, character and even worse someone predictable.

Ktulu, The name did not ring any bells within his memory. Finally making her appearance his eyes flicked to the glowing insects that seemed to follow the mare making for quite the presentation. Dipping his head in greeting his soft orbs grazed over her appearance briefly picking up things worth noting such as the horn protruding from her forehead much like that of his own. The ebony and ivory contrast of her coat fit her well yet it was the vibrant tones of her optics that stood out among the rest. It was not often that you came across one with such a colour of eyes but always memorable when you did. Fear was not an emotion he felt easily without good reason and so far nothing irritated his internal radar. Wary yes as was warranted, fear no. "I apologize if I offended you, it was not intentional."

His words served more to reason with his regret of his poor choice of words but would serve their purpose to hopefully tone down any brewing irritation. Listening to her words as well as the sounds around them he noted that the other shuffling he had picked up on earlier had disappeared or at least stopped somewhere unknown, what was it anyway. "Indeed the Foothills are a fair distance but my soul cannot rest in only one place. There is much to see and many to meet if I was to reside within the borders solely I would miss out on ample opportunities to explore." Pausing for a couple seconds he carefully worded his next sentence. "What brings you out here Ktulu? Are you merely wandering such as I am?"

He remained hopeful that their conversation would turn away from his earlier misdirection and instead get back on course. Weight was distributed evenly between his hooves as he regarded her with continued composure and calmness wondering what it would be she would say next.

TAGS: @[Ktulu]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry for the delayed response :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 10-30-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 11-27-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 12-13-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Lighting The Way [Ktulu] - by Ciceron - 12-22-2013, 06:14 PM