the Rift

[OPEN] (closed) This is where I found you...

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I listen to the mare, my interest that once was there is now fading. That’s so typical of me, find something interesting about a creature and within a flash its gone. This mare is no exception. If I wasn’t such a solitary being maybe I would enjoy her company, maybe if my mind wasn’t such a black hole I’d be able to relate to her more. Instead, I find her a whimsical creature with delusions about the world. Let her think of the world as a place with hope and joy, ignorance is pure bliss. Hell, I wish I could be ignorant of the monsters that lurk within the darkness. Alas, I am the slayer of monsters so I am so very aware that it’s frightening.

. “At least you have sense enough to not recklessly throw yourself into danger.” I say, not realizing how harsh I am. Quite honestly, if she takes offense she can go cry me a river, but this mare seems steady enough to keep composure. Though she may not appreciate my cold sharp words, nobody ever seems to appreciate my double-edged tongue. . “You’ll try again to find a monstrous snake that will turn you to stone with a single glance?” I smirk with cold amusement, and then laugh softly and shake my head. . “I don’t understand you, you know that?” I don’t understand anyone, so she isn’t a special snowflake.

I shift my legs slightly, feeling a bit antsy. As my interest fades from this mare, and she proves herself to be all the more mundane, I am beginning to think time to take my leave is approaching. Maybe I can head to that god forsaken swamp and finally introduce myself to the wackjobs that lurk there. I can kill some boredom there.

. “Listen, it’s been fun… Africa right? I wish you luck on your basilisk hunt, but I myself feeling the pull back to the shadows.” I don’t give any kind of farewell gesture, in fact, all I do is turn and walk off into the trees without another word or waiting for her to give a goodbye.

. "blah blah blah."
@[Africa]

[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
(closed) This is where I found you... - by Africa - 10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-14-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 11-20-2013, 09:09 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Africa - 11-21-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: This is where I found you... - by Vulture - 12-04-2013, 02:58 AM