the Rift

[OPEN] Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
A wall, how fascinating, the pegasus inquired and Kahlua merely motioned to the mists. She would see soon enough, what the material would be. Glass. Some might wonder how the water vapor of the land turned to the crystalline structure but Kahlua was no scholar and simple at best, she simply accepted her gift for what it was. And just as Kahlua accepted her own gifts, Alysanne saw fit to accept hers. As her head lowered, Kahlua settled the creation around her ears and smiled easily at her handiwork. For a moment, she hummed her pleasure as Aly commented on the handiwork, but fell silent as the pegasus asked her about the jewelry.

Is it fragile? she finished and Kahlua shook her head. “No, it should withstand normal wear and tear,” she started, but then quickly added after, “Though I suppose it might break in battle if it was struck.” She did not think that Alysanne seemed like much of a fighter after their interactions, but she knew from her own experience that non-fighters could be drawn into battle. She had been in two fights, evidenced by the foot-long scar that marred her left thigh. Normally, her looks would have been more important, but her life in the Edge had been at stake. She would never let the land fall, no matter the consequences.

“It is a gift from gods,” she added after Alysanne said she felt like a princess, bobbing her head in a pleased manner. Every moment she spent with this mare sent her mind farther and farther from Antheia's death. It was not forgotten, surely she would soon remember it, but for now she was finding some peace. Thank goodness. She was not a pretty mourner, as Alysanne had found out first hand. “The Lady of the Moon watches over our land. She grants me my magic to create.” She motioned up to the sky out of habit- the moon had been the only source of light in Helovia for much of winter and spring, and so even though the sun shone down now she was accustomed to the moon's constant presence.

Content with their gentle interaction, Kahlua added softly at the end, “I hope you'll find it comfortable here. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer.” Then, because she did not feel like standing, she began to move off. “I'll show you more,” she smiled, looking back to make sure the Alysanne followed.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 10-30-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-02-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-08-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 11-10-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Heart of Glass [Aly, Welcoming] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 11:26 PM