Into the Unknown

Kilchii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Abishia]

Kilchii</style>

The Devil's Den
We all live in the Devil's Den

It was dark here. Very dark… Maybe just a little too dark… Oh well, Kilchii didn’t care. He was more fascinated in the strange glowing orange ball things with a face carved into them. How he got here he did not know, but he was more than happy that he had found this place. All that he knew is that he was walking through the Deep Forest and then there was a lot of fog. When he had walked into the fog, he had found himself here. The full moon was right in the center of the dark blue sky. Clouds dusted the sky giving the night an eerie look. Mist wrapped around the leafless trees and made the fiery light of the pumpkins’ hazy. The screeches of bats and coos of owls filled the boy’s ears. A smile graced his maw as he took his gaze away from the pumpkins to the full moon. A spine tingling wind was sent through the night, weaving through the colt’s mane and tail and whistling through the bare trees. A shiver crawled up his spine and a little bit of fear was now nipping at his stomach. He noticed something in a tallll tree. It was a skull! Ewwwwwwwwwww! How could a skull get up in a tree like that! The thought of what could have done that made Kilchii cringe.

A thought that was oh-so-funny then came to colt’s mind. He was going to name the skull that was hanging from the branch! Everyone deserved a name! “Hmmm… What will be your name… Well, you look like a boy so I’ll call you Bob! Hi Bob!” He chuckled. “Bob, I am sorry for you. Can you talk? If you can, would you mind telling me how you got all the way up there? I mean, you’re really high up there.” This poor boy. He was talking to a skull! Well, the foal had nothing better to do. Ever since he had run away, he had tried to avoid all contact with any one. And so that led to this. He was a talkative one, and he would talk to random stuff that he would find. You know, he would name it, and then leave it. He wanted to talk to something that would actually respond, he figured he was not worth anyone’s time. He was much too good for others. If someone wanted to talk to him, then he would talk to them.

“Ok then Bob, don’t talk.” The boy grunted then walked away. He followed a cleared path, his eyes following ever jack-o-lantern that he passed. Suddenly, Kilchii heard the sound of a twig snapping. He froze. Terror was now rushing through his veins and flooding his system. His legs started to quiver and he felt tears starting to scratch at his red flecked eyes. He was terrified! What if something bad was lurking? Oh, if only he had stayed back home.

“Who’s there! I’m warning you to stay away, or else I’ll get Bob!”

"I'm talking!"

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

I was here again. Why did I keep ending up in this haunted place? Although I had received a prize from the doggie I had met once before here, it still scared me half to death. With all the jack-o-lanterns and the skulls that hung from the limbs of the dead trees, it was impossible not to feel the fear. But the pride from the other day had not left me. Azarel and me were now best friends, but it wasn’t just him, Vulture too! I always knew I would fine good friends here, even if it did take a million years(that was a very long time), I would still find some. Now I was out on the hunt for some more friends, some who were about the age of me, since I only had Aza. But even if I was unlucky tonight, I still had a full life ahead of me to make more friends! I doubted that I would not find another friend though. Helovia was full of others looking for friends!

I kept on following the path until I came upon a colt with some weird, markings on his legs. I had never seen any markings like his own, but anyhow, they were very admiring. I skipped behind a tree, trying to stay hidden until I got a hint of what he was really like but when he started talking to the skull, I thought I might as well skip over him. But everyone deserves a chance. “Hmmm… What will be your name… Well, you look like a boy so I’ll call you Bob! Hi Bob!” For a fact, he was very interesting. But I would not interrupt his conversation with the dead, for it might come back as a conflict on myself. I listened, waiting for the colt to end the talk and walk on but it did take a while, seeing as he seemed interested in why the skull was in the tree. ”Bob?” I thought again, referring back to when he had called it by the name of Bob. I did a silent giggle, making sure I did not make any sounds to where the colt would hear of me.

As soon as the colt started walking, I took a step forward too, and that’s where I made my mistake. A few twigs crackled underneath the force of my little hooves and my gaze shot up towards the colt ahead of me. ” Who’s there! I’m warning you to stay away, or else I’ll get Bob!” Of course, I got caught. Anyone would respond to that in a deep, dark forest surrounded in laughing pumpkins like this. Even I would’ve thought I was being threatened. But I was just a sweet, innocent little girl, so I doubt anyone would come after me like they would a colt that talks to bones. "Don’t run, please. It’s only me. My name is Abishia, call me Abi." I smiled towards the colt and stepped out into the moonlight, making sure he could see my clearly. I needed to know that he knew I was no threat to him and there was no need to fear me.

"Abi Talk!"

Credits

@[Kilchii]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Kilchii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
@[Abishia]

Kilchii</style>

The Devil's Den
We all live in the Devil's Den

Fear was clawing at his stomach and almost made him feel sick. He did not even want to imagine the beast that be lurking in the bushes. Kilchii knew that he should never, ever get this scared but this was different. He was in a creepy, unknown place! You could not blame one for getting afraid in a place such as this. He tried to stay brave, but each time he tried to bring his head up higher, it seemed as if something was tugging at it to go back down. A new thought then rushed into his head. What if that thing lurking in the shadows was his sister or mom or his dad? It could even maybe be Sikeax! Something that was good might be here with him. Oh, how he hoped to see a familiar face pop out of the woods.

"Don’t run, please. It’s only me. My name is Abishia, call me Abi." A chime-like voice came from the darkness. Kilchii’s breathing then paused. Emerging from the fog was a foal, just like him. Except this foal was a girl and did not have a crown atop of her head. She was wearing a gentle smile on her white lips. She was the color of deep chestnut with white swirls mixing in the filly’s chocolate coat. Oh, and we must not forget her eyes. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade hazel with brilliant bright sapphire surrounding her pupils. The colt could just not take his eyes off of her. She was prettyyy!

The wind stirred through the trees and blew against his brown body, and his gaze left the girl. He puffed out his chest and lifted his head high. He looked back at her, this time with a more serious stare. “Run? Ha! What makes you think I was going to run? I was only, uh… I was only pretending to be scared.” He lied. He could not let her know that he was actually afraid. She would probably take him as a fool if she knew that he had been a bit spooked at her. The bay had to admit he was a little nervous to talk to Abishia. He had not spoken another in a long time. What is he forgot his manners? Or if something stupid just slipped right out of his maw? Oh god, he did not want to slip up, especially in front of her.

“I am Kilchii.” He paused and gave a little grin. His royal blue eyes slid over to her sparkling gems. “So Abi, what brings you out here? I am sure that your mother would not let you out here all alone. I mean, this place is a little creepy.”

"I'm talking!"

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

The crack of blazing fire stirred her.
Her emerald eyes lit aflame in the thick of the night. A fire! A fire had started while she was asleep! Oh, how could the filly be so stupid! She started to run. Her breathing quicker and quicker. Smoke was rapidly filling her lungs, her scared emotions glazed across her face as she picked up speed. A giant flaming tree crashed down in front of her, jumping back she hesitated to run again. What if she dies? Thats not going to happen! The thought pushed into her mind quicker than lightning. Not letting her think about what might happen if she did die. She started galloping again frightful of what will become of her after and when she will stop running. The other feral creatures ran alongside her in shelter of the flames. Her heart sank to her stomach when they ran ahead and left her to run alone. The loud crackling of flames screeched behind her as she felt the heat on her hooves and back. An Idea suddenly popped into her head. Smiling slightly she dashed the other way. Away from the flames. Running in a different direction.

When she couldn't hear the sound falling of trees or crackling of fire she stopped and stood stock still holding her breath listing for the noises. Nothing. This is when she started looking to her surroundings feeling a tight unease cover her happiness her plan had worked, for she would have died. The trees were covered in spiderwebs and spooky orange glowing things cast an eerie glow making Cypress's legs tremble in fear.
She walked along a small in width path that made its way to the sound of voices. Cypress's eyes sparked in fear. But the voices sounded... young... she got closer the the sound of a colt, but she couldn't hear what he was saying. She soon became able to see the foals, one a beautiful filly, and one a handsome colt. They seemed to be talking. Her breath was steady but she was afraid one of the foals would hear so she just didn't say anything. But when the time came she stepped out of the undergrowth and bushes and introduced herself. Her green eyes deep, as endless fields of green passed over both of them when she spoke. "H-hello, my name is Cypress..."

Cypress
Say what you wanna say, and let the words fall out honestly, I wanna see you be brave.

wordcount:394
ooc: Hello, xD I was planning to post something on this along time ago, I just didn't get the chance to! :P
tags: @[Abishia] @[Kilchii]

Image Credits