the Rift

my mother told me i had a chameleon soul*

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

His wings glide smoothly upon the air, feeling a chilled breeze ripple gently beneath him. Silver orbs search closely towards the Threshold, just in case anyone was there for him to recruit. It had been a while since he had last been here. Months, actually, before he went to go search for Aryel. Aryel was one of his best friends. She was his first and truly only friend but now it had been almost a year since he had seen her. He knew his sergeant friend had not abandoned the Throat… she just couldn’t have. No there had to be an explanation in why she was not at the Throat. And this was why Levi had indeed gone to look for her. Now, he was the one who had returned and was ready to commit his loyalty to the Throat and its members for as long as he lived.

Slowly, the brute was beginning to grow tiresome and believed that it was time to land. He could search on foot; this was not a big deal to him. Pressing his body downwards, he glided slowly to the ground, letting his hooves touch the lush grass beneath him. Quickly, Levi dug his hooves into the soft earth so he would be able to slow his momentum down and eventually come to a stop. And briefly, the silver did come to a stop. Giving a sigh, the grullo stallion pressed himself forwards to try and find someone, anyone. He loved recruiting new members because he could offer them a home, comfort, and a family. Who wouldn’t want that? Giving a soft smile, the brute suddenly came to a halt. He indeed heard two voices, every bit of the conversation, and then saw two figurines in the distance. Satisfied Levi walked at a casual pace towards the duo. A light smile aroused on the stag’s features. “Greetings, ladies” He chimed. But then suddenly it hit him in the head like a rock. One of the figurines that stood before him was Africa! Africa was back too! What a joyous day this was! Letting out a soft whinny, Levi approached Africa, outstretching his muzzle, in an offer, to meet hers. “Africa,” he almost whispered “it’s a pleasure to see you again, sister.” His honey coated voice rang enthusiastically. Once he responded to his lovely sister Africa, his silver gaze turned towards the new comer, but still stood next to Africa on her right side, not noticing that she now only had one wing.

Of course, Levi knew that if this raven colored fae chose to join the Throat she would be immediately accepted because she was a Pegasus. His orbs sparkled as he examined her with an inviting look. Her jet black coat was as dark as the blackest night sky, not one bit dull. Her appearance was lean and tiny, and very stunning. She would indeed be perfect for the Throat. Once he was done examining her, he dipped his head politely in a bow. "“Hello, miss. My name is Levi, a soldier of the Dragon’s Throat. Sorry to interrupt, but to answer the question that you had before, no we both do not live here. We come from a land called the Dragon’s Throat. We offer a home in the desert with many other members, shelter, and our leader, Kri. We have jobs, or ranks, for members who would like to help out and not to mention lovely scenery.” He explained to the fae. "“And, with open wings, we offer our home to you if you would like to join, milady.” He says kindly with a smile, looking from the unknown mare to Africa. Silently, Levi waits for a response.

{Hope you don't mind that I plopped in! If so I can delete this :3}

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
my mother told me i had a chameleon soul* - by Ilacta - 10-30-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: my mother told me i had a chameleon soul* - by Ilacta - 10-31-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: my mother told me i had a chameleon soul* - by Levi - 10-31-2013, 02:11 PM
RE: my mother told me i had a chameleon soul* - by Ilacta - 11-01-2013, 10:22 AM