the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wake

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

ENGINEERS CREATE THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN

Ulrik was in pain. He could not deny that. The stallion had abandoned the life of a warrior a long time ago, and he was reminded again of why he had left his small band. Beating someone else senseless seemed to have no meaning, and even as he stood victorious, that meant nothing to the engineer. He did not create anything, did not contribute. All he did was rend the flesh of a like-minded creature. He damaged on of the earth's beautiful and wonderful creations, a prime example of the capabilities of nature.

Pointless.

Still, fighting had revealed to him one thing, a memory from a very long time ago. His nomad band had traveled all around the north, and his dam had been a resident of a herd by the sea - a herd who had lived in great, wooden halls. The pain brought him back to reality as he pulled himself from the water and limped carefully to the hot springs. He needed to clean these wounds, and he looked over at Torleik as he asked what he had meant.

"I remember you from long ago," he replied, grimacing as he paused in his motion. "We are related, through our mothers, I think." Ulrik moved very quietly to the springs. "I believe I was born where you lived before I joined my sire's band and traveled. You are familiar to me, Torleik." The idea of family had a strange meaning to Ulrik. Even though he was not overly fond of his brother's warring ways, he held them no ill will. Creative differences had driven him to abandon the band. They had helped him, and he would remember that.

Messages In This Thread
Wake - by Torleik - 10-31-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Wake - by Ulrik - 11-27-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Wake - by Torleik - 12-05-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Wake - by Ulrik - 03-26-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Wake - by Torleik - 04-08-2014, 04:52 PM