the Rift

[OPEN] ceaseless motion [Mesec or Destrier]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
With a fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene

She was grateful that he did not go. She could stand being alone with her memories to remind her of the absence of company, but she thought she just might crumble at the actual loss of company in this hour. She glanced back at him as he spoke up, her blue eyes drifting over her shoulder with the sadness you usually see a girl wearing when she's earned a broken heart. Ampere's blue came from a much more personal wound, one no single man had managed to inflict. She wondered, faintly, if that made it all the more depressing, or if it lacked the true depth of pity that rejection often carried.

She'd rather not know, her own brand of misery was enough to concentrate on.

He had his own melancholy, this little storm cloud of a stallion that had drifted over her. She enjoyed him none the less, appreciating the promise of rain dark skies always brought. She noticed his youth then, lost on her before with the haze of sad pasts and dimmed futures. He was still handsome and she still pined for his company, his touch even. Was he warm, or cold like the weather he embodied?

Was she so desperate as to hit on a kid?

The thoughts drifted away, her selfish cravings drowned out with the cries of battle beyond her and the whispered darkness that came like rainfall from the boy so near her.
"It's not about what we manage to win, it's only about what we fight for. In the end, as long as you stood up and faced your enemy, you've earned a victory that cannot be claimed." Her smile seemed to fade after she finished speaking, as if a memory suddenly drew upon her and reminded her of her defeat. Was she standing, or simply sitting?

"I suppose you'll learn it as you go... maybe I still haven't. On a day like today, it would seem as much..." she laughed, a small, quiet sound that fluttered from her nose. She turned her head back towards the shore, releasing whatever bit of breath remained in her as she continued to watch the shore. "That's why it gives me hope though, because the shore never surrenders. That's something worth living for, isn't it?" Help her if it wasn't, she couldn't come up with any better reasons.

[guh I'm loving this thread]

A M P E R E
DREAMING OF _R E V E L R Y

bronzehalo.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
ceaseless motion [Mesec or Destrier] - by Ampere - 11-02-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: ceaseless motion [Mesec or Destrier] - by Ampere - 11-10-2013, 01:56 AM