Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Circe

The name strummed across the chords of Ampere's memory. Wasn't there a witch of that calling back in a forest she'd drifted through? Either way, this could not be the same Circe, though witches were crafty.

cops and robbers "vigilantes and criminals" Ampere answered, a girlish smile drifting across her lips, one side pulling up higher than the other giving her already asymmetrically marked face and even more wild and disheveled appearance. "I was the vigilante, about to leap out and deliver a fresh hoof-ful of justice, to your...you...uh" Ampere trailed off, realizing too late that she was implying Circe's children, whom she'd never met, or spied upon before now, were criminals. Fun does seem to be a crime here she thought, trying to justify it to herself, maybe then it'd work trying to do the same to someone else.
Probably not.

"I don't mean to say that your kids are uh- it's just the name of the ga-" Circe surprised Ampere then by asking, or rather it sounded like a demand, to play it as well. Ampere was immediately suspicious, wondering if this was a ruse for getting her ass kicked by a protective momma bear, or if a mare of Circe's age even knew how to play if she was being honest. I can take her either way Ampere thought, a wolf's grin settling on her startled mug, the competitive shine gleaming in her eyes once more.

"Do you know how to play? Ampere asked in all seriousness, though her tones were slightly mocking in her rising spirit.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-04-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-05-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Ampere - 11-10-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Good Intentions [Circe] - by Circe - 11-12-2013, 02:36 PM