the Rift

Hell on hooves (Open)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
His smirk grew as she dodged sideways, but he hadn’t intended to hit her, not yet anyway. He watched her stubborn expression, and took in her single wing. He briefly wondered what had happened to her, but in all honestly he didn’t really care. He watched her muscles relax, if only slightly and he followed suit unbothered by her at all. His sunflower yellow eye followed her long ears as they vanished into her thick bouncy mane. His own white dishes shifted idly towards her. Curiosity wasn’t a natural emotion for him, but he wouldn’t deny himself such a feeling. She was a very odd mare indeed, and this really did peak his inquisitiveness. He watched her eyes as they flowed over his white and red painted body. He seemed to sense she was looking directly at his mane and he lowered his head slightly to cover his milky right eye. He hated his blind eye. Ever since the accident had happened he had wished it had been taken out, at least that would be tough looking. He let it go, even though it shook him deeply, most were to transfixed by his size to notice.

Krieger met her gaze coolly at this point he was too interested in her calm defiant demeanor to wish to harm the dappled mare. Sweat was beading on his smooth white coat in places making him look more grey than white in places. He twitched his sides softly trying to shake some of the dampness away. ‘This damn humidity is going to kill me.’ He thought dismally, he definitely liked the cool climates much better. He kept his eye locked on her as he awaited her response. Her reply did not bring fourth his anger, but brought a deep dark chuckle. ‘Of course I am confident and careless, why should I care?’ His thundering chuckle kept on rumbling. He kept his gaze on her, but it wasn’t as severe as it had been.

His gaze shifted to the hovering winged predator over the mare’s head it was strangely funny, he wasn’t bothered by the look of the long sharp claws o beak on the creature. He turned back to her and was just about to speak when a new comer broke in. His yellow eye blazed, he hated being interrupted like this. As the larger stallion stepped between himself and the dappled mare he smirked aggressively, almost daringly. It was rare that he found a stallion larger than himself, but it didn’t frighten him in the least. His eye roved over the stallion naturally searching for a weak spot, but instead he found the many horns. He did feel a little worried about all of the short straight horns settled into the stallion’s roman nose. The slight prick of anxiety was quickly forgotten as he noticed the necklace of bells. He chuckled again and shifted his weight lazily off of his rear right hoof. ‘I won’t need my weight there anyway. ’He thought languidly. If Krieger was to attack the larger chocolate stallion he would simply shift his weight to his left leg and launch at him.

He swiveled his ears to catch the stallion’s demanding words. His dark chuckle sounded again, ’This tiny mare save my life? Brethren, does he think himself my equal?’ He smirked his cocky smile a ting of anger licking at him as his eye flicked upwards taking in the small coffee pelted griffin. Clearly being civial was not in his vocabulary, not to begin with anyway. Little did the newcomer know, he was about to introduce himself to the mare. He rolled his massive shoulders loosening the heavy muscles there, ‘Just in case.’ As the jingling male spoke again he side stepped him slightly to bring the mare back into his limited field of vision. He stood quietly for a moment taking in the scene, curiously wondering if he was to attack this, Blitzen, if the small dappled mare would come to aid him.

He took in Blitzen’s smiled and couldn’t hold back, he rolled his eyes and shifted once again. He did not want this ignorant stallion to notice his own weakness. He once again let silence waver between them, then broke it in his gravelly voice, “I am known as Krieger, the warrior.” He flicked his ears slightly to the mare. He was more interested in keeping his eye on the stallion, unsure of his intentions. “Before we were interrupted,” he paused narrowing his visible eye at the stallion, “I was going to introduce myself to this mare.” He let his eye flutter over the smaller mare.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 771
OOC: No problem! This is helping me figure him out! @[Africa] @[Blitzen]

Table by Moonstone Designs

Messages In This Thread
Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-02-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-07-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Blitzen - 11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-13-2013, 10:50 PM