the Rift

Hell on hooves (Open)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
Krieger’s pearly dishes swiveled towards the mare watching her contemptuous tone, which only made him smile slightly. ‘Hmm maybe warrior to them means something different to… innocent ones.’ He cocked his massive head curiously as she continued, ‘My step is measured when I am on the hunt, otherwise why should I watch out for silly plants and animals. ’ As she spoke of his tongue he chuckled again lifting his head up slowly closer towards his full height. As the mare’s voice subsided he shifted his eye towards her. Her gaze was sharp and bright, almost mesmerizing. Krieger had to fight his bright gaze from her own eyes back towards the aggravating stallion. His own sneer grew over his face as the stallion retorted, very lamely in his opinion. ‘Silence is best when you see red.’ Taking a deep breath he turned his ears back towards the mare.

He let her continue, ‘It’s never nice too meet a killer, but that’s ok she’ll find out soon enough.’ He flicked his eye back towards her he took in her almost forced smile then he dipped his own massive horned head towards her. ‘Africa the oracle from Dragon’s throat, wherever that is.’ He thought silently flicking his gaze back towards the quite Blitzen he wondered what he was up too. To him silence was dangerous, silence meant they were going to fight or they were thinking about how to fight or flee. He was careful to keep his gaze on the chocolate stallion, but the mare’s sudden silence drew his sun yellow eye back to her face. Her smile had no effect on the large white and red stallion, he could tell it was happy and free, but he honestly didn’t see why or care to see why she was being open. ‘Openness is weakness.’ He shifted his weight quickly to stop his red tribal marked foreleg chasing off a biting fly.

Krieger’s attention was drawn once again to the mare as she used his name. He smirked crookedly at her claim on the best army. ‘The finest army in Helovia, I guess that means this place is Helovia.’ He watched her proud stance and sharp gaze curiously. His head had lowered subconsciously as she spoke drawing his attention, but as her eyes fell on his blind eye, carefully tucked behind his long forelock; his head flew up with a snort of displeasure. Taking several quick deep breaths to calm himself he kept his head high and ears forward fighting his impulse flatten his ears. His temper evened but remained close to the breaking point as she finished her speech. He kept his gaze on her watching her almost trusting smile. He was tempted; yes he would enjoy joining an army, but this land was extremely different than he had ever known. He watched her silently then switched his one orbed gaze back towards the stallion as he spoke.

Krieger smirked his head still a loft as Blitzen spoke of his cocky behavior and judging a book by his cover. The large white stallion knew that the chocolate male was speaking of himself, but Krieger was not concerned, his attention was one something much more important than his challenging words. Krieger wasn’t always one for morals, but something deep, deep, inside was telling him to explain himself. Instead of explaining nicely like the tiny mouse like voice in his head was telling him, he let his deep avalanche voice swim through the thick air towards his company, “Maybe warrior is not the correct word in these lands. I would say I’m more of a…” He paused killer seemed harsh maybe an, “assassin.” He smiled cruelly with his last word he had meant his words to make them rethink what they were offering. Maybe one day these lands would have use for an experienced killer. He watched them both eagerly for their reaction, most found this bothersome and he was very interested in how the grey mare would accept this piece of news. “If you want to retract your offers go for it.” He spoke dispassionately his ears pricked towards the mare, but his flashing eye pinpointed on Blitzen.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:696
OOC: Once again sorry about it taking so long! My internet was fried for a bit! @[Africa] @[Blitzen]
@[Africa]

Table by Moonstone Designs

Messages In This Thread
Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-02-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-07-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Blitzen - 11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-13-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-14-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Blitzen - 11-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 12-05-2013, 06:01 PM