the Rift

Hell on hooves (Open)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
He watched her reaction with mock satisfaction as his words sank in. He watched her shift her weight and he mimicked the movement only shifting to stand firm on all of his massive hooves. He could see the unease on her face and almost taste it in the air around them. His bright yellow eye watched her closely he could see it in her face that she was rethinking inviting a killer home. He couldn’t help the smile that spread over his muzzle. Krieger had honestly been hoping her family might honestly be looking for killer, but he was let down by her now reluctant nature.

Her snort made his head raise defiantly his eyes narrowing angrily. His own snort tore through the air at her words, anger was slowly bubbling up in his chest. He watched her forced calm which only made him angrier. He had spared her from his anger once and he wasn’t sure he wanted to or could do it again. He gazed over her features storing them deep in his memory, his mind already made. ‘If I come across her again, I’ll be sure to remember her kindness, no matter how forced.’ He thought silently. He wasn’t remembering her so he would not harm her in the future, but keeping this locked away in case he was sent after her to kill her. He would make her death quick and as painless as possible. Shaking hi massive head, red mane billowing smoothly around him he listened to her next words.

He turned his full attention towards the one winged grey mare. His deep gravelly voice was mostly vacant of expression, what expression was there was almost like gratitude but it was much to sarcastic for that, “I’m going to have to say no to going home with you. I don’t want to change for horses I don’t even know.” His great heavy head shook itself as if trying to get rid of a very stubborn fly. He stopped moving and stood watching her for a moment, his quiet calculating behavior taking control. He slowly forced himself to say something else, “I guess this means we’ll be going separate ways now.” He turned to leave pausing momentarily to catch any last words she might have, responding only with, “Goodbye.”

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:383
OOC:

Table by Moonstone Designs

Messages In This Thread
Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-02-2013, 11:41 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-07-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Africa - 11-07-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Blitzen - 11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: Hell on hooves (Open) - by Krieger - 11-13-2013, 10:50 PM