[OPEN] A different day

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

The Kind

The mare didn't seem dappled anymore, but black. Black is what she saw in the mare. Cypress wanted to show that no hurt or unkindness will come off her, so she flashed a smile at the mare, her deep green eyes looking strait into her soul and coming back again, sending a shiver down her spine and legs.

The reassured step came closer to Cypress, the more closer the mare was the more Cypress could feel the body heat of her. Making Cypress want to be warmer. She had spoke the name of Cypress as if she was passing it around in her mouth feeling what it sounded like to say. Cypress like how she did it. It made her feel as if she was comforted my a new kind soul. Then she spoke of her name Africa. A pretty name, and it definitely matched her unspoken looks.

Then the words of young crept up. Cypress didn't like this part. That part were she explains all of why she is here and why she is so young. But maybe, if this mare was kind, she would save Cypress the sad thoughts of how she lost her family and how she would travel Helovia on her own. But she did ask. Not to think this equine was unkind, she just asked Cypress's dreaded question."Why are you alone in this forest?" her eyes seemed to gleam with worry of the smaller's health and body.
Answering, Cypress let out a sigh and spoke "I lost my family so I have been wandering lands of my not knowing. Meeting different lands and equines on the way, I have found this place and I love it here. Thats why I am exploring. But if you think I am in danger then, no. I have been wandering for a while, and I would know who to speak to and who not." She wanted to say you were the kind, but she didn't want to offend anyone if they listened.

~ C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

"Cypress speech" "Others speech"

Wordcount:334
Tags: @[Africa]
Ooc: :) Sorry so short.

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
A different day - by Cypress - 11-03-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: A different day - by Africa - 11-04-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: A different day - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: A different day - by Africa - 11-04-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: A different day - by Cypress - 11-06-2013, 01:52 AM
RE: A different day - by Africa - 11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: A different day - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 05:55 AM