the Rift

The End Is Where I Begin

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It was always interesting to meet new equine regardless of whether they be foul tempered or kind. Never was there one alike another and they all came in various different shapes and sizes, the smallest of creatures could turn out to have a ego the size of the land itself while some of the giants could be the most polite and wise of the bunch. It was rather amusing to interact with each type to see their reactions to various things, sometimes it was something so small that could set off a rant. It was just fortunate for them that when this should happen he has a very patient personality and a temper not easily set off. Others would not be so forgiving to such arrogance.

Before the stallion he had addressed got the chance to speak another equine invaded onto the scene with rather direct lyrics. Who did this mare think she was? First off telling the newcomer that it was too late to return to his old land, that was completely inaccurate and rather rude in his opinion. During his rather routine travels through the threshold he could not remember having met the mare before, clearly she must be fairly new to Helovia herself. Remaining seemingly unpreturbed by her comments his expression never changed from the one he had greeted them with, why give her the reaction she expected. "Welcome Finn, as already mentioned you are within the realms of Helovia in which you may come and go as you please." His explanation stated so Finn would not go mistaking this as a hostile place where if one entered they could never go back.

"If it is a herd that you seek, may I offer residence within the Foothills should you wish. This is where I call home currently and I would not change my decision, everyone is kind and welcoming there." Sparing a glance towards the mare he wondered what kind of comment she would give afterwards. He silently was betting on one much like her opening statement but you never knew. Relaxing his posture slightly his gaze once more returned to Finn. He seemed like a pleasent fellow who he wouldn't mind talking with for awhile, it wasn't often that those of his heritage crossed their borders, many as of lately had been pegasus. It was nice to meet either the magical or non magical sort each had much to tell of their lives.

"Other herds to exist throughout the land as well but to find out their history you would have to seek them out for I do not know their histories well enough to do them justice." Would the mare be a member of a herd or would she be one of the outcasts, he wondered silently to himself gazing around to ensure no others remained unseen behind the foliage. When he was satisfied there had been no others approach undetected he returned his gaze to both the mare and to Finn to await what would come next.

TAGS: @[Finn], @[Colt]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM