the Rift

The End Is Where I Begin

Colt Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14 hh :: 5 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Dark

WAKING UP TO ASH AND DUST
WIPE MY 'BROW AND SWEAT MY RUST

The stallion took her words surprisingly well, which pleased her. Although his looks morphed into something akin to defeat or at least, deflation, he did not endlessly mope on the matter, well at least not here and now. She could sympathize with him, having lost her home too, but she chose not to. Pity and empathy would do him nor her any good, only resolve proved useful in these cases.

The unicorn chose to speak up, unnecessarily repeating what she had already mentioned, as well as stressing the factor of leaving. It irritated her, but she let little of it show besides a swish of her tail and a flick of her ears, then they were back as they were. After living beside an abusive stallion that struck harder with any response of hers, she had grown accustomed to letting her rage simmer beneath the cold exterior of her mechanical frame.
This unicorn here would surely not be the one to make her crack.

Ciceron's next words were much more useful and gave Colt insight she'd file away in her memories. Although she was new here and hadn't yet left the Threshold, such was her motive to recruit, she did recognize that herdland. It had been where Ricochet lived in his past time here. Nothing had changed obviously, what with it still housing a horn head and all. Pity, it sounded like a nice area to reside, but she was sure the winged and the horned freaks had mussied it all up with their stench, one that would remain even after they were all wiped out.

"Colt," she offered by way of her name once Ciceron seemed to shut up. She chose not to say from where she hailed, because where it was she was born she could no longer recall and where ever she was now wasn't any sort of home. "There are a lot of places to explore around here, but taking the time to chose a place of residence may be most wise. It would be a shame for you miss any opportunities. An equine like yourself, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding a purpose here." She smiled encouragingly, her head even tilting to the side in a puppy-dig like manner that suggested an innocence she no longer retained.
[Image: 5518a658038f0]
The Equine Empire wants YOU! Assuming you refers to an equine.
Join the movement.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM