the Rift

The End Is Where I Begin

Finn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

F I N N</style>

sometimes tears say all there is to say</style>

Standing quitetly, I listened with genuine interest as the grey began to elaborate on my question. He spoke of a herd called the Foothills, claiming them to be kind and welcoming, just as Ciceron was being himself. While I took his words to be honest and truthful, I wasn't sure I was ready to settle down into another family just yet. My heart still laid and belonged in Ossic Briar, even if it unknowingly sat hundreds of miles to the east of where I now stood. But at the same time, was I prepared to continue my journey? It had become daunting to never know where I was, if I would ever make it back, or if I would finally give up and move on.

Barring the heartache that clenched around my heart, I offered my attention back to the grullo faded mare as she introduced herself as Colt. Her promise of many places to explore was tempting to my adventurous spirit, but until I had grown more familiar to this new realm, I wasn't sure wandering alone would be the wisest decision. The way Colt smiled and tilted her head caused a smile to tug at the corners of my lips, but it was quickly followed by a gentle exhale of breath. I didn't want to turn either of them down or go off by myself into this uncharted land, and I could only hope that the decision I had come to was the best one.

"Thanks be to the both of you," I said, offering stallion and mare each an appreciative look before continuing. "I believe it would be best for me to come to these Foothills for some time, so that I may learn more of Helovia and its customs, and give myself a season's rest to recover from this journey. Colt," my gaze had turned to the mare once more, "It would be a pleasure to find you again and be shown the rest of land, should you ever feel inclined."

talk

Messages In This Thread
The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM