the Rift

The End Is Where I Begin

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

There were definitely some interesting characters out there he thought to himself as his observation of the pair before him continued. While everyone was unique in their own way some stood out above the others, whether it be by actions or by something more. Watching the way Colt responded to Finn was rather amusing to the grey considering her reaction to himself was quite the opposite. He was unsure what it was that made her react as such but if he spent all his time worrying about such petty things he would never get things accomplished. Everyone was entitled to their own opinions and he would respect that even if he disagreed.

"I believe it would be best for me to come to these Foothills for some time, so that I may learn more of Helovia and its customs, and give myself a season's rest to recover from this journey." As the words were spoken he was pleased to hear the final result. It would be good for everyone to have such a kind individual within their herd, it just made interactions much more pleasant. "Even while you take time to recuperate please don't feel confined to the borders should you wish to explore the area. We are free to come and go as we please. Colt the same offer extends to you as well should you wish to accompany us to the Foothills. We would not turn you away should you need a place to call home."

Despite her negativity towards him, he would not be the one to refuse to offer her a home if she desired. He was not like many others who would take great offense to the negative energy and shun others from their home unless it was warranted. Maybe she had unpleasant memories from some encounter in her past to make her so harsh towards either horses who looked similar to that of himself or even to their species of the unicorns. "Whenever you wish to head out I will happily show you the way." He said kindly to both equine before him.

TAGS: @[Finn], @[Colt]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-03-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-03-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-04-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Finn - 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The End Is Where I Begin - by Colt - 11-10-2013, 01:07 AM