the Rift

That Light in Your Eyes [Open]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

Torleik found himself in the Threshold, wandering away from his home. Many things had happened in the past two weeks or so and he was still struggling to process it all. Still moving with a bit of a limp, he vacantly moved about, grazing here or there on some of the sweet grasses in the area. The Basin was not so providing, and he took what he could get.

The snapping of a twig made him aware of someone's presence nearby. Torleik had been absorbed in his own, blissful sense of solitary existence, enjoying being alone and with no one to force him to interact. It seemed that would be coming to an end. Turning wearily, the dark stallion found himself looking at a much lighter mare. Something about her was...different. However, he was too far away to really tell what that might be. His gaze soon spotted another he had never laid eyes on before, and a small frisson of annoyance fluttered around the back of his skull. Which was a newcomer, if either? The second seemed to be a stallion. A splotchy one, if he didn't bother to edit his mental filter.

The horse had a horn. Unicorn. Hm. He supposed he should say hello, then. Walking over, slowly, hiding his limp well, Torleik paused nearby. "Good morning," he said, politely, generally addressing both of them. The mare introduced herself as a World's Edge Informant. The stallion was new, then. "And I am Torleik, of the Aurora Basin, just north of here. What is your name?"

TORLEIK

"I am a stone, unaffected, rain hell down onto me."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM