the Rift

That Light in Your Eyes [Open]

Capone Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Capone
17hh.-7yo-Hanoravian Mix-Chestnut Overo-Unicorn

"Hello, sir. Welcome to Helovia..." It didn't take long before the intruder's lyrics broke through the near silence of the woods, the pitch gave the other away as a female before he even had to turn around to lock his two toned orbs on her frame. "I am Rasta, an Informant for the Dragon's Throat - one of the herd's here. I offer you my assistance, to whatever it is you require help with, whether it be knowledge, a home, or simply directions to a specific path." Flicking his ruby harks back to their normal alert position the painted stallion turned on his heel, turning nearly a full one hundred and eighty degrees before coming to a standstill once again. Orbs landed on the light golden colored mare a soft smile stretched across his rosy velvets just before they parted to allow his own baritones to flow effortlessly into the air.
But the baritones that would be heard were not his own, but yet another equine who decided to join in on their little party. "Good morning, and I am Torleik, of the Aurora Basin, just north of here. What is your name?" Capone offered a nod to the white flecked stallion before resting his line of sight right between the two of them, not wanting to offend anyone by giving one more attention than the other. "Pleasure to meet the both of you, I am Capone...of Nowhere currently." His tail flicked away a fly that had found it's resting spot on his painted barrel when the sound of another making their way into the little clearing became known. An oddly colored green and peach mare with eyes like a precious gem came into view, she too was horned and quickly opened her maw to join in on the conversation. "Hello, welcome to Helovia, as Rasta had said." Capone's brow furrowed as he wondered if the golden mare and this odd green mare were acquaintances? Maybe even of the same herd? But something about the scents that wafted from their frames put out his questioning before he could voice it, maybe the green, who's name was unknown as of yet, had just overheard the golden, Rasta introducing herself.
Shaking his head slightly the stallion's orbs flicked between the three of them, a corner of his velvets tugged up in a half smile as he lowered his cranium slightly in a greeting to the new-coming mare.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss." As he spoke he looked back to the green mare and then looked just above the three strangers. "And thank you, Rasta, for your offer of assistance...I do have a question for all of you. Where am I?" The painted stallion felt it odd that three different equine, of clearly different herds were all together in one place. Had he happened to be unlucky enough to stumble upon the claiming grounds? He had came here looking for a home, maybe he would be lucky enough to find one today.

"blah blah blah."
[Tag;-all of the above-]
[Words:-5-0-5]
[Notes: Still short, but it's better than the last one!]

Messages In This Thread
That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-12-2013, 03:33 AM