the Rift

That Light in Your Eyes [Open]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Another stag had entered not far behind me. Horns upon his skull and a thicker build. It did not phase me, I kept my muscles loose as I had retracted back toward the trees to keep personal space from being an issue. It was how the world would work. I did not dare to cause disease - I only wanted comfort to stretch out to everyone. Torleik, he said his name was. From the Basin. Recognition sparked in my brain, but did not register in my blind eyes or the muscles upon my face. The basin, which had dared to invade upon us not too long back. No, I would not speak ill of them, but I would not offer good words either.

And then, another appeared. She seemed to be filly, not too old. Her frame was still gathering it's entire build and strength and she had a horn too. All of these weapons. Could they not find a way to keep them put away when the times were not necessary? I keep myself from snorting at the stupidity of that thought before glancing back up toward the one whom I had stumbled upon initially.

He spoke, a baritone voice radiating through the forest after a smile had reached his lips. He nodded t the stallion before saying it was a pleasure to meet them both. Capone, he said his name was. And so I kept that stored away in my mind for future reference. "The pleasure is mine, Capone, Torleik, Madam," I returned with a light dip of my cranium and extended toward the other two in attendance. With the last creature's appearance his brow furrowed. He said it was a pleasure to meet the other mare, and then thanked me for the assistance. One question. Where is he? A smile tugs at my maw, lifting the corners as I shift my weight a little, positioning myself even distances away from the three of them. "Helovia. Specifically it's Threshold. It's the only location one can enter from, so most congregate here to gather new recruits. There is no doubt one will run into an abundance of faces and the offer of a home. In fact, it's where I was found and given a home in the Throat," I explain, giving a light shrug of my shoulders. "I have yet to see anything less than civil in these forests, so I wouldn't worry about conflict much..." I added at the end, glancing between the three equine and then allowing them all to offer any extra insight to this situation that I may have missed.

I allowed my mind to concentrate upon the light wind, and how it wrapped around all of our frames, attempting to keep the ensuing headache at bay from the vibrations of the barrier not too far off. After all, a headache would not be the best appearance at this point in time, now would it?

500 words
merp. sorry it sucks, being rushed out of the house |:

Messages In This Thread
That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-12-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 08:40 PM