That Light in Your Eyes [Open]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
[Image: 5273ea7639538]

Cypress

The Kind

Capone. He had responded in a manner of a gentleman. His voice even and soft. His thanks went to Rasta, as a thank you for an assistance. He had also asked of where he was. Which Cypress was sure everyone knew. But she guessed he was truly knew to this land and had nothing of the threshold in his mind. But Cypress did. She loved to think about it. Every Day and night. How many visitors pass through this area? Did the gods make it on purpose? Cypress would be very happy if someone answered her questions soon. But she knew this was Capone's welcome so she had decided to keep quiet.

Although she liked learning new things and new equines of Helovia, she had to wait, and be respectful of anyone who passed words between the four. As of now, she awaited Rasta to finish Capone's question of where he was. She had told him in great detail, Cypress even learning a bit from her wise words.

Cypress let her mind wander to the herds. What would it be like? She didn't want one, because she was perfectly happy by herself. She just wanted to feel the pride of having one. And living in one. The outcast filly would have loved to go to a herd, but she just couldn't choose. It was hard for her to choose something she liked. She just didn't know why. But she hated it, the way she could never leave somewhere feeling as she did the right thing. Or choose the right thing. She missed whens he was little, hoe her mother would make all the decisions of their outcast family. her father too. She missed them. She yearned for their presence in this clearing. Which now that she noticed was pretty small.

But now she just stood looking at the newcomer a warm smile lifted her lips to a smile, as if to say "you are welcome to roam free here. Live a life of hope and wonder. Adventure even. Live it here." But she hadn't said it. She wanted to keep quiet until someone spoke of her, asking for her return of words.

"Cypress talk"”Others talk”

362 Words
|Ooc Hi! I think redgod was absent, so I have came to his rescue! :) when he comes back I will pick up my normal place in the post line.
@[Capone] @[Rasta] @[Torleik]
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-04-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-04-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Capone - 11-04-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Rasta - 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Cypress - 11-12-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: That Light in Your Eyes [Open] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 08:40 PM