the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

The pegasus only got angrier with Evangeline's answer, enough so that the world began to crackle with electricity. Stubbornly Eva held her ground, ears laying flat against her head. She was not one who angered easily, but the accusations that were being thrown at her by a mare that didn't even know her were slowly making her temper simmer. The orange dragon fed off of his bonded's rising anger and raised his head once more. This time when his maw opened he hissed his warning, flames licking the air just before his face.

"You are a FOOL." Eva spat at the younger mare as she tried to ignore the way her skin seemed to prickle with the static electricity the other mare emitted. How dare she accuse her of making Tallis fight for her when she had never did any such thing. Even when Isilme was overrun she'd made sure the dragon had escaped while she remained behind to ensure the safety of her own herd. "Don't presume to know me." She said stiffly, her body quaking with the sudden anger she felt.

"I did not capture him. I did not force him to stay. He chose to bond his soul to mine. I took care of him when he was but a newborn with no mother to protect him or feed him. I have not ever and will not ever make him fight for myself or anyone. I would have not stopped him should he have chosen to live his life unbonded. Everything he does he does of his own free will." Evangeline snapped back while Tallis moved father up on her neck so he could launch himself at the pegasus should he feel the urge to.

"You run your mouth and you have no idea what it is to be bonded. No idea how I treat Tallis. You really are nothing more than a foolish, idealistic child." The orange dragon voiced his agreement with Evangeline's statement with a growling hiss. "Now if you're quite done." She said as she began to pick her way around the pegasus that had drawn her ire. "I have more important things to do."

"I don't like her." Tallis replied, his eyes still locked on the pegasus.

"I know."

"She doesn't know us."

"I know she doesn't." Evangeline responded to the dragon. "And with her bad attitude she never will."

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-05-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM