the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Branches cracked overhead as the forest creatures went about their day just doing whatever they did best. Blue eyes gazed upon the slender furry figures that bounced from tree to tree as if walking on air. Their courage must be tremendous for them to run at such speeds never fearing the thought of falling from such heights to the hard ground. The creatures possessed such agility and stamina never seeming to tire of their circuits, it was tiring just watching them. Standing beneath the shade of one of the deciduous trees the white fae rested trying her best to evade the heat of the day that grew stronger as the hours passed along. Darkness was the only relief that would cool the temperatures to more habitable ones more suitable for traveling.

Commotion within the forest behind her caught her attention immediately as the sound of far off voices rang out. What was going on she wondered gazing into the forest depths hoping to catch sight of whatever disturbed the silence. This was the one place that she could remember in her journey as it was the place she had begun, the threshold. Trailing her tail over her flank she attempted to ignore the voices but soon became annoyed with the racket. Deciding to find whoever it was causing the disturbance she stalked into the trees carefully so to keep her footing through the undergrowth. It wasn't long before the pair came into view and the pegasus's words lashed out becoming clear to all those nearby while a palomino mare had to deal with the anger.

If it were a stallion before her the resulting reaction would be much different but she could not just stand there while the black mare was in such a state. Gathering her courage she straightened her posture and walked into view of the other two. "What is going on? Is there a problem or something?" She commented gently her gaze passing from one equine to the other. Her eyes managed to catch the palomino's companion holding her gaze momentarily. The dragon was such a curious creature that she only had come across a couple times thus far in Helovia. "My name is Brisa, who might you be?" She asked having not heard any prior introductions. Meeting the golden mares eyes she offered a friendly smile in greeting before her gaze once again passed to the black mare who was clearly not happy about something. The venom within her tone spoke volumes and her posture resembled a predator stalking its prey. What was her deal anyway, like calm down.

TAGS: Ampere, Evangeline
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM