the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Explosion. First fire then electricity. Immediately, Kahlua was dancing nervously, shifting and swaying and trotting in place. Half-rearing and tossing her head, snorting out of agitation. She was flailing about the way she was, because she did not know what to do. She had never had anything against Ampere, but here the girl was exploding for a seemingly unapparent reason. And the electricity. Stray bolts crackled in the foliage around her and Kahlua was incredibly careful to avoid the shrubbery, though even the grasses crackled under her hooves. It only made her dance higher, trying to prevent her skin from being singed. But finally Ampere left, and the ground returned to normal, but Kahlua still padded in place. She had never really been good for things like this.

Beside her, Brisa seemed to be taking on a new life. There was an aggression to her voice that Kahlua had never heard before. Surprisingly, it did not make Kahlua feel nervous. Rather, it made her feel protected. Now she felt that she had a friend, besides Kaj, that she could call upon if she ever needed to. Someday she certainly would. Life for the stupid is never so simple as it seems. Finally, her gaze fell once more to Lace. She noticed he had fallen back and finally she made a purposeful movement. She lifted a foot and crept forward a few paces, looking to him, hoping to convey without words that she would lend him a shoulder if needed. She didn't know what else she could do.

Tallis, the newcomer called out finally, breaking the tension that was filling the air. Kahlua turned to her to find that her fur was singed as well. In all her dancing about, Kahlua had missed some of the action. And then, mirroring Kahlua's own thoughts, Evangeline asked, is everyone okay? Kahlua smiled and nodded, “And you?” Then she fell silent, letting Evangeline speak to Lace, getting her name. Evangeline, Kahlua repeated to herself several times in her head, as was her habit. And finally, when there seemed to be a break, Kahlua found her voice once again. “Are you looking for a home now?”

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM