the Rift

everything that downs me [open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

If she wasn't frightened before she sure as hell was now seeing the semi explosion before her. First came the fire that Evangeline's companion created as an attempt to silence the blue mare's mouth and knock her down a few levels from her tier of supposed superiority. The lightning which already crackled from the foliage around them seemed to go haywire as Ampere jumped backwards before making her attempt to flee the scene before things got uglier than they already were. This activity seemed to intensify the electrical activity before a large bolt shot towards Evangeline. Her mind froze in the chaos as panic froze her limbs as she shied backwards away from the immediate threat only to experience a sharp pain in her shoulder.

The activity seemed to fade just as fast as it had started as soon as Ampere left the scene before she was turned into a roasted skewer, not that she didn't deserve it she thought smugly to herself. Normally she was not one to make such rash opinions on others but something about the blue mare did not sit well with her. It was a relief that she was now gone so her mind could take in everything else going on around them. As the momentary panic faded it was difficult to comprehend what had all happened. Looking around to her friend Kahlua she was thankful to see that she appeared unharmed as did Evangeline, but something had happened with the stallion Lace that had Kahlua concerned. Was he ok, she wondered silently? The throbbing pain in her own shoulder led her to glance down only to see a jagged cut where a small sapling had cut into her flesh in the panic. That must have been how she got zapped by the electricity she reasoned to herself.

As her friend stepped towards Lace she brushed off her own discomfort to concentrate on the others around her. The cut was nothing that would not heal with some time, she had definitely had much worse she would live. The mention of a home by her friend caught her attention as she looked over to them. Chuckling to herself she couldn't think how crazy all this must sound after such a cufluffal and the whole light show display. "Maybe you might consider coming to at least rest for awhile in the Edge, our home." She suggested in addition to Kahlua's comment a small smile creeping onto her face.

TAGS: Ampere, Lace, Evangeline, Kahlua
MUSE: Good
NOTES: XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
everything that downs me [open] - by Evangeline - 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-04-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-05-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Brisa - 11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: everything that downs me [open] - by Ampere - 11-15-2013, 12:28 AM