the Rift

[OPEN] and a moon that's the color of bone;

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

Remember how I said before that I'm almost nothing like my mother? Yeah. Well, in my short time of roaming Helovia I've found even more ways that I'm so unlike my mother. For one, I'm a little bit of a wimp. I don't like being hurt and even the slightest pricks from the briar bushes make me feel like I've been stabbed. Second, I don't like the sight of blood. It makes my stomach feel queasy like it doesn't want to keep any food in it. Thirdly, I am not quiet when it comes to walking through the forest. I trip over every branch on the ground and I step on every twig and dried leaf. If I had to sneak up on someone I wouldn't be able to do it.

"I know you're there."

And fourth, I never know when there's someone else around.

At the sound of his voice I froze, though it was only for a few seconds before my wing continued its battle with the briar bush it had been snagged in. It had a good hold on my feathers and when I finally yanked my wing free I lost a golden feather. "Ow!" I didn't even try to muffle my cry. Hey, you try losing a feather to a bush and tell me how it feels.

It hurts.

I snorted at the bush then turned my head in the direction the voice had come from. I crept forward until I could see him then poked my head from behind a set of trees. "Hi." I said rather sheepishly. I kept my wings tucked close and tight to my body as I stepped forward a little more. "I wasn't following you." I suddenly blurted out because I figured it was what he was suspecting. "I was ... stuck. In a bush." My voice fell flat and I frowned.

How embarrassing to admit it.

@[Gabriel]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Ranjiri - 11-06-2013, 03:29 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-17-2013, 10:23 AM