the Rift

[OPEN] and a moon that's the color of bone;

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

"I can't say I blame you. Wings must be cumbersome here."

"You have no idea." I sighed and my wings loosened a little from their tightly folded position at my sides only to be tucked in once more. I remember being thankful that he didn't tease me about being stuck in a bush. Ros would have teased me for being stuck in a bush, but I guess it would just be payback for when I laughed at her for getting her horn stuck in a tree.

"Stuck in a bush! Happens to the best of us."

Know how I mentioned that fourth way that I'm not like Momma? This was proof of it yet again.

I didn't startle at the sound of her voice, probably because she didn't sound threatening and when she finally stepped out where I could see her she didn't look threatening. She just reminded me of how embarrassing it was to be stuck in a bush, of all things. Inadvertently I wondered if it would be more embarrassing to be stuck in a bush or stuck in a tree. She then spread the feathers of her wing facing me and I could see the sticks that were stuck in there, but she didn't appear to be missing any feathers.

Stupid bush.

I tore my gaze away from the mare's wing and looked up at the ginger stallion when he spoke and I wondered if he and the mare knew one another. I stared back and forth between the two for a little bit before I realized that it was my turn to introduce myself and I grinned again, sheepishly. "I'm Ranjiri." I said. "But you can call me Ranji. Or Jiji." Jiji was what Ros called me, but I didn't think it would matter if someone else called me that. "Do you two know each other?" No one could blame me for being curious.

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Ranjiri - 11-07-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-17-2013, 10:23 AM