the Rift

[OPEN] and a moon that's the color of bone;

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
ranjiri
                                                   calmness is the cradle of power

I found it very strange that the two seemed like they recognized one another, judging purely on body language and expressions, yet both of them denied it. I know I had a quizzical look on my face as I glanced back and forth from one to the other, trying to figure out if they were playing some kind of game with me. In the end it seemed as if they weren't playing some kind of game, but they both came from the same land previously. My jaw had dropped open slightly at the very idea that there was a land outside of Helovia, but then I felt silly because I knew that already! Kostya was from outside of Helovia and he had told me that only a day or so before.

It was like the ginger stallion was reading my mind because he mentioned Kostya, or Konstantin, shortly after I had thought about him and I smiled. "I know him!" I piped up. "He was in the Thistle Meadow a day or so ago." I could have stayed silent and even wandered off probably, and they wouldn't have noticed until much later, but I wanted to be part of the conversation, too, especially when it turned to the nice stallion who had tucked a flower into my mane.

"I can show you around a little." I offered to Gabriel when he admitted to being new to Helovia. I looked to the mare and smiled before looking back at the stallion. "There's lots of places to go in Helovia." Some of them I hadn't quite discovered yet, but I would when me and Ros finally went on our grand adventure that got us in more trouble than anything else. But hey, I wanted to try my hand at being a tour guide.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Ranjiri - 11-11-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-17-2013, 10:23 AM