the Rift

[OPEN] and a moon that's the color of bone;

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Was it possible for her already bright smile to lighten those green eyes even more? She had been so happy in finding two new faces, two new friends, that there had already been a smile present but Gabriel’s words (and in particular one name) made it come alive even more. What were the chances that there’d be so many from Nocturne here? And, a stranger she had never met but was friends with her friends! At the unanswered question, Alysanne bobbed her head enthusiastically – though her expression would have undoubtedly given away the answer already. “I know them well! I saw Aleksandr just the other day. He and I we’re…” What were they? Together? In love? Alysanne generally did not give it much thought – he wasn’t exactly the prince charming she had dreamed about as a filly. Charming, yes, but in… his own way. “Well, we’re friends.”

The simplest while still accurate description. Though she did not hide the fact that she believed there was more.

He had mentioned Ferraden as well, now wasn’t this such an odd, happy coincidence? “And Ferraden! I lived there as well, for a little while before I came here. Followed Aleksandr home one day and just couldn’t leave.” A soft smile at the memory – the day she and their son showed up.

And it turned out that Jiri knew Kostya too! What a small world. So now they had recent news of both of them – the pair was likely to get in trouble, after all. It was good to keep track of them. “Isn’t that just amazing? Kostya always seemed like the type to make friends everywhere he went.” Aleksandr was quieter – still seemed to attract friends but a little more reluctantly.

Jiri offered to show Gabriel around, or at least that was how it seemed. Aly never liked to assume and she felt a little left out. Just a little. There was that smile, maybe it was an invitation, maybe it wasn’t. Doubt was such a silly thing – luckily it was easy to get rid of. So looking to the younger girl she asked in a soft, uncertain voice. “Could I tag along? I’ve seen a few of the lands around here but not many – and never with a guide.”

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-10-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Alysanne - 11-13-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: and a moon that's the color of bone; - by Gabriel - 11-17-2013, 10:23 AM