Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U
It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

Ktulu smiled as the massive form of the Earth God erupted from the earth. Everytime she saw him it was as if she were at peace and this time was no different from any other time she had seen him. He asked right away what she needed and she began to second guess herself. Was it right to come to him, asking for something when he'd given her the honor of carrying his child? She wasn't so sure.

"It's more of a request than a need." she admitted as she looked up at him. "Ever since I was a filly I've desired a companion. I was born and spent my first months in Isilme. Dragons were the only species that bonded and even then they only bonded to equines or equine hybrids. My sister has always wanted a dragon and for a short time I did, too, but there are many different things here and I've found myself desiring the company of a dragon less and less while my sister desires it more and more." She sincerely hoped that Ophelia would find herself a dragon companion in the future. "If there is any way you could help her I would really appreciate it." But it was obvious that that wasn't the main reason for her being there.

Ktulu cleared her throat as she looked up again. "I've found myself desiring the companionship of something strong and reliable." Much like the Earth God was. "I've spent time thinking it over and I've come to the conclusion that it is a grizzly bear I want as a companion and I've come to you to ask if there's any way you could help me."

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
razor sharp [earth god] - by Ktulu - 08-08-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: razor sharp [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 08-08-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: razor sharp [earth god] - by Ktulu - 08-08-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: razor sharp [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 08-09-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: razor sharp [earth god] - by Ktulu - 08-10-2012, 05:53 PM