the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Anela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She didn't like the fact that she had to wait around here to be claimed by some brute, or perhaps a lady, to be whisked off to lands unknown. She would have much preferred being on her own - but she knew she wouldn't last here without some guidance. Her mind was in a whirlwind of thoughts, never giving her spinning brain a rest. What was there to be so worried about? She tried to relax, letting a succulent sigh escape her lips. She was surprised to see the amount of horses, and creatures, gathered around and already paired together. It almost made her sick; it was hard for her to imagine being dependent on someone because the only way she had known was to make her own way, fend for her own hide.

Once she had scouted the land, she was almost shocked that no other had come up to her yet. At the same time she was slightly relieved to know that at least the worst had not come yet. She was getting more and more impatient with each passing moment. She may be glad that there was no one to harass her but she secretly loved the attention. She started parading around a little bit, picking her hooves up and placing them in front of one another - the prance caused her long main and tale to swish in unison. Perhaps she thought too highly of herself - but she knew she had the looks. Why not flaunt them? To make herself to possibly look more appealing she pricked her ears atop her head, and flipped it around. Realizing what a fool she probably looked like she brought the prance to a proud walk, and continued around. The waiting game was getting annoying.

word count:294

Capone Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Capone
17hh.-7yo-Hanoravian Mix-Chestnut Overo-Unicorn

Alone.
Finally.
At last, he could breathe without feeling like someone was watching the way his rosy nares would flare out and then return to their normal position. He had made his decision on what herd would be able to add his name to their ranks, it was just a matter of making his way over to their icy lands...which he would take his time getting too. The idea of being forced to be around strangers again made his red and white pelt itch with discomfort. Rolling his shoulders the stallion shook off the thoughts of all of the awkward meetings and introductions that would be a part of his life for the next week or so until everyone knew his name and then he would just have to find his own way to not be too overly noticeable.
He would throw himself into his training, work until he was trusted enough to have a fancy title added to his name. Which of course, would bring more attention to him, but at least then it would be because of some skill he had hidden in his bones rather than the fact that he was freshmeat. Flicking ruby ears back against his cranium the seventeen hand high stallion continued weaving his way through the thickly growing trees, trying to understand why there were such random clearings here and there. It seemed as if there were so many in this place the natives called the Threshold, it was interesting how the different herds sent recruiters through here in order to find new faces for their ranks.
His travels came once again to a stop when his two toned orbs landed on something exquisite, divine even. Her horn was colored gold while her graceful frame was a pleasant light grey, almost like the few clouds that could be found on a sunny day marred only by dark grey markings that resembled that of a feline of prey. Flicking his harks forward Capone watched as the mare's child-like prance turn into a walk that commanded attention, not like she needed to command any more attention than what she was sure to get without asking. Swallowing the lump in his throat the overo strode out of the tree line, a smile stretched across his rosy features just before they parted to allow his baritones to flow freely. "Good morning Lady, I am Capone." He lowered his frame into a low bow to the mare before speaking once more. "Who may I have the pleasure of meeting today?" His baritones rang out with his thick southern accent clinging to each syllable like a grasshopper to a blade of grass in the wind as his sky and leaf colored orbs turned back to the mare's exotic appearance.

"blah blah blah."
[Tag;Mouliny && Anela]
[Words:-4-6-2]
[Notes: SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! ~]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Stretching out his legs before him the stallion glided effortlessly through the forest landscape, his hooves barely making any sound on the soft earth. The day was still new and with it the temperature was pleasurable compared to the heat the day would bring towards the afternoon hours. His silver orbs scanned around as his ears listened for anything out of the ordinary as he progressed. Inhaling a breath a new scent caught his attention slowing his pace gradually until he stood still beneath the canopy. Raising his cranium high the fair figure of the fae came into his sight not to far off between the trees. His interest was immediately raised making his decision to try and help her pretty much a guarantee.

Collecting himself he stepped through the treeline calling out gently to the mare hoping not to scare her. His figure was sleek yet defined carrying with it the faint sheen of sweat from his run. Compared to the greenery around him his coat stood out with its grey dappling and the silver markings that emitted a faint glow in the dim light of the early morning. The mare before him was just as striking with her beautiful grey pelt and the rather unique dappling, she was very beautiful. Raising his orbs to her own he smiled kindly nodding his head in greeting hoping not to appear as taken with her appearance as he really was. "Hello there, my name is Ciceron. What brings you to Helovia my dear?" His vocals were gentle yet inviting hoping to make her feel a little more comfortable in this new place.

His own welcoming into Helovia had been pleasant and warm, he felt the need to ensure that others received the same greeting. His personality was not one to be harsh he believed everyone should be treated equally and with kindness. Flicking his tail gently against his sides he perked his ears forward interested in whatever the fae would say. "May I offer my assistance should you need it. I could show you around if you would like me to."

To his left another figure had appeared unnoticed until now, another stallion unfortunately. Regardless he seemed to be trying to help as well, there was no harm in that. Nodding to him in acknowledgement he turned so that he was facing them both so not to seem rude.

TAGS: @[Anela]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Unregistered

It hadn't been too long since she had first stepped foot into this new area, and it had taken even less time for her to figure out what she needed to do. To find someone, a prince charming of sorts, to sweep her away. She let out a sigh as if this were going to be a loosing battle. She stopped, lowering her face to the ground she nibbled at the grass that was tall enough for her to reach without embedding her horn into the ground. It was awefully pleasant around here, and for that she was more than thankful. The tunes of others came to her ears in calming soft whispers - and that eased her troubled mind even more.

As she dazed off in her own awake dreaming a stallion had slipped up without her even noticing. My how clever, she thought to herself. As she picked her head up from the foliage the stallion bowed to her as if she were a queen. That boosted her confidence unimaginably. As he spoke his tone was laced with a thick southern accent that was enough to warm the coldest mare for sure. She let an intoxicating smile wisp at the corners of her lips before her response came. "Why, is that a true question? What all the other little ladies are doing here, but of course. Looking for my Knight in shining armour." She let one eyelid close in a wink towards the overo stallion. Capone. She liked the way it rolled so easily off her tongue. "Well, what a smooth talker you are, Capone. But please, call me Anela - I am no queen." Her thoughts flipped to how much she wished she were. One day, just not quite yet.

She was having an easy enough time keeping her cool with this stallion in front of her, and the matters only got more difficult to juggle when another stallion approached. My, she must be quite the hot commodity. Her ego was exploding, and the dainty smile that pulled at the corners of her lips only grew with the anticipation of what would happen now. "Why thank you, kindly, for the hospitality. I think I will decline for now, the excitement of exploring this land with no knowledge tickles my fancy a little more." The way her tones came forth gave her the slightest accent - and it was so teasing. She knew she was a flirt, and was absolutely unashamed of it. She flicked her tail away from her hocks, whipping away pesky little bugs in the process. Looking to the grey stallion her smooth voice came back to life. "And there's also the matter that I wouldn't even know what to call my guide. Who might you be?" This game was proving more fun than she had anticipated.

word count:472

Listening to the rather exotic tones of the fae's voice brought a kind smile to his maw as he bowed his head slightly to her in acknowledgment. Not only did the sound of her voice sound beautiful so did the appearance in which the gods had created her. "You may call me Ciceron, dear Anela. It is a pleasure to meet you." He crooned softly allowing the masculinity of his vocals come forth once more.

The other stallion whose name appeared to be Capone, seemed quite taken in by Anela's natural beauty as well as he had been. It did become rather hard to think straight when one allowed their mind to wander to forbidden places of desire. Capone seemed almost lost in thought for a number of moments and he could likely imagine the images that were spinning through his mind. A smile stayed transfixed upon his face as he turned his head back towards the fae. "Why thank you, kindly, for the hospitality. I think I will decline for now, the excitement of exploring this land with no knowledge tickles my fancy a little more."

Was it just by chance that everyone seemed to believe that joining a herd was a sentence to confinement to the territory they laid their alliance with? A herd to him was not a prison but one built on the basis of trust and respect. He had not spoken much with Apollo but he did not seem like the kind of stallion to forbid such wanderings should it be the wish of another. "Exploring is but a great adventure for sure, but residing within a herd only offers you a place to call home and the safety of a family. You may still explore until you heart is content, it is what I like to do myself in fact." He explained gently in a tone that bordered on playful. Anela's own flirtatious tones was enough to brighten anyone's day bringing out the side of him that very rarely was in the open. It was not that he wished to keep that side of him confined, it was just the matter of there being a time and a place for such antics. It also took a special person to tempt it into the open, which his new friend seemed to do with ease. "Is there anything in particular that you seek? I may be able to point you in the right direction as there are many dangers out there for one as beautiful as yourself."

TAGS: @[Anela], @[Capone]
NOTES: Skips over Capone due to 48hr posting rule

[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The ringing of jingle bells filled the air as a imposingly tall, brown bulk swiftly yet elegantly weaved through the forest. This bulk had five horns descending down his forehead and a smaller blur of brown was trailing him through the air.

Blitzen had decided to, once more, attempt to recruit members to his lovely home. He had decided that he had wanted to share the experience and warm family that he had encountered during his stay there. He wanted to expand this and share this and try to lead any astray souls.

Blitzen's wide, cloven hooves hit the earth with loud thud, sounding much like a rumbling and low train moving in a rhythmic pattern through the Threshold. It was his signature approach for it signaled that it was he indeed approaching. It was his sleighbells and it was his hooves that came together in that gait to create that specific sound.

Sounds flickered to his ears as he listened and all the jingling and commotion coming from his being stopped. Even Comet flew upwards and perched upon a tree and silence followed until more words from another party spoke. "Perhaps it is a new comer, Blitzen or other recruiters? It never hurts to try." Blitzen sighed, his thoughts traveling through their linked connection "Of course! We should return the favor we have been given from the Foothills. It would perhaps, even help ourselves out in the long run."

Blitzen approached just in time to hear the introductions. There was two stallions and one mare. One stallion that smelled reminiscently of the Foothills... it was a certain smell that was certainly distinguishable.

"Forgive me if I am interrupting, but I couldn't resist to let my curious mind wander to the very source of the lovely voices ringing out through the trees. I believe you are Lady Anela and Sir Ciceron, correct?" He looked to them both for confirmation.

Blitzen's warm persona radiated throughout his body and through the air. His sky blue eyes were warm and welcoming, his body language was perked and positive, and his smile was certainly warm and friendly. "My title is Blitzen and if I may say so, it is the utmost pleasure to meet you both. I am fairly new to Helovia myself but I am currently calling my home the Windtossed Foothills. Much like Ciceron had stated, a herd is a sense of security and is a family for you. A strong and welcoming support system. You can go where ever you wish to explore, as that is actually what I have been doing lately. I, myself, am currently planning an expedition. Right, Comet?"

The griffin swooped in with his wings flared and landed upon Blitzen's back with a friendly squawk and several flaps of his wings. He stabled himself and his own ice eyes looked to each of the other subjects.

--
@[Anela] @[Ciceron]

[[Mouliny and I were talking in chat today and came to the decision that she wanted me to post on this thread. In that case, here I am! ^^]]

"BLITZEN TALK."

"COMET TALK."

Credits

Unregistered

Her stance never eased, her muscles wrung in tight knots beneath her oddly colored coat - letting a bit of their tone ripple through the thin layer of skin. Her ears were pricked in the direction of the stallion before her. Would she have to settle with him? She let a somber sigh pass through her lips, and it flowed out with the same honey-sick demeanor as her daunting voice. There was no doubt she was raised a charmer. The smiled lifted on her lips as she noticed another stallion approaching.

Although Ciceron was a very charming and seemingly nice stallion she didn't feel the connect with him that she had envisioned. She shifted her weight as her lovely voice came forth again. "It is a pleasure all mine, and a pleasure to meet you as well, sir." She dipped her head into a bow, her perfect hair fell and swayed to the movement. "I apologize, I'm still not sure exactly where it is I'd wander to. I like to get lost, it adds to the excitement.." Her attention was abruptly turned to the coming of a new stallion. Capone seemed to have disappeared, perhaps he weren't as interested as he made it appear - a low huff escaped her lips. No matter, she would find a suitable stallion eventually.

As the new stallion came forth, and introduced himself, she couldn't help but feel the shortness of her own breath as he spoke. His voice was like silk - and at the same time completely intoxicating. Blitzen. What an interesting name. "My, my; what have we here?" She muttered - her own flirtatiously intoxicating voice rung out to the new stallion. He was quite odd, but in the most endearing way. His horns, and those bells. She felt herself swallowed with curiosity as her eyes shifted over his body, detailing every ripple of muscle, the colors that blended together, his height. "Hello, Blitzen. And your ears do tell right.. I am Anela - there's no need for 'Lady'.. I am no queen, yet." She let a sly smile slip across her lips. She loved to believe that one day she would be more than just her looks. A queen. Queen Anela, what a beautiful ring it had to it.

She was horribly intrigued when Blitzen had mentioned going on an expedition. That sounded more fun than exploring. The curiosity seeped from her as she spoke again, "An expedition? Of what sort, if you don't mind my asking?" She glanced over at Ciceron, only to return her attention to Blitzen. She felt suddenly rude that she was so fascinated with this new stallion and left little attention to Ciceron. Deciding it would be fun to try to make him jealous, she continued on with her attention on the new stallion and his companion.

word count:472

Musing over the fae's last words for a moment he tried to figure out what exactly Anela might be planning as her adventure. "I apologize, I'm still not sure exactly where it is I'd wander to. I like to get lost, it adds to the excitement.." What exactly was exciting about getting lost? He was not going to force her to do anything that she cared not to do he was simply just trying to help her out the only way he knew how. His curiosity far overtook much of his thought processes as so many questions skimmed around unanswered. The vague answers that he seemed to receive always made it seem like the questions were being danced around to avoid the straight up responses. Maybe he was just over thinking things once again, he did have a habit for it.

The sound of bells cut through the silence between the three of them drawing his gaze from the forest around them. Instead of the usual strangers that commonly happened to come around it was nice to see a familiar face, well sort of. The large stallion that appeared he recognized from the Foothills but he had yet to speak with the stallion personally, now was as good of time as any. "Forgive me if I am interrupting, but I couldn't resist to let my curious mind wander to the very source of the lovely voices ringing out through the trees. I believe you are Lady Anela and Sir Ciceron, correct?" His friendly greeting brought a smile to his lips with the knowledge of a pleasant conversation continuing. " Just Ciceron is fine, it is nice to meet you Blitzen and Comet." Nodding respectively to them as they came up his eyes picked up the lovely little companion that the mighty stud had seemed to have bonded with.

Maybe one day he would be fortunate enough to experience the shared bond with someone, from what he had heard it was quite the experience. One day, hopefully sooner rather than later. Anela once again bounced to life at the sight of the new arrival with her bright eagerness as her tones spilled forth to welcome the pair as well. It was a joy to just talk with others and be social rather than spend his time alone, if only the incomplete feeling within his soul would let him settle long enough to do so. Listening contently to the pair as they spoke his thoughts kept his mind busy with its many ramblings.

TAGS: @[Anela], Capone, @[Blitzen]
NOTES: Sorry this post isn't my best gah

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo