the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Stretching out his legs before him the stallion glided effortlessly through the forest landscape, his hooves barely making any sound on the soft earth. The day was still new and with it the temperature was pleasurable compared to the heat the day would bring towards the afternoon hours. His silver orbs scanned around as his ears listened for anything out of the ordinary as he progressed. Inhaling a breath a new scent caught his attention slowing his pace gradually until he stood still beneath the canopy. Raising his cranium high the fair figure of the fae came into his sight not to far off between the trees. His interest was immediately raised making his decision to try and help her pretty much a guarantee.

Collecting himself he stepped through the treeline calling out gently to the mare hoping not to scare her. His figure was sleek yet defined carrying with it the faint sheen of sweat from his run. Compared to the greenery around him his coat stood out with its grey dappling and the silver markings that emitted a faint glow in the dim light of the early morning. The mare before him was just as striking with her beautiful grey pelt and the rather unique dappling, she was very beautiful. Raising his orbs to her own he smiled kindly nodding his head in greeting hoping not to appear as taken with her appearance as he really was. "Hello there, my name is Ciceron. What brings you to Helovia my dear?" His vocals were gentle yet inviting hoping to make her feel a little more comfortable in this new place.

His own welcoming into Helovia had been pleasant and warm, he felt the need to ensure that others received the same greeting. His personality was not one to be harsh he believed everyone should be treated equally and with kindness. Flicking his tail gently against his sides he perked his ears forward interested in whatever the fae would say. "May I offer my assistance should you need it. I could show you around if you would like me to."

To his left another figure had appeared unnoticed until now, another stallion unfortunately. Regardless he seemed to be trying to help as well, there was no harm in that. Nodding to him in acknowledgement he turned so that he was facing them both so not to seem rude.

TAGS: @[Anela]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM