the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Anela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It hadn't been too long since she had first stepped foot into this new area, and it had taken even less time for her to figure out what she needed to do. To find someone, a prince charming of sorts, to sweep her away. She let out a sigh as if this were going to be a loosing battle. She stopped, lowering her face to the ground she nibbled at the grass that was tall enough for her to reach without embedding her horn into the ground. It was awefully pleasant around here, and for that she was more than thankful. The tunes of others came to her ears in calming soft whispers - and that eased her troubled mind even more.

As she dazed off in her own awake dreaming a stallion had slipped up without her even noticing. My how clever, she thought to herself. As she picked her head up from the foliage the stallion bowed to her as if she were a queen. That boosted her confidence unimaginably. As he spoke his tone was laced with a thick southern accent that was enough to warm the coldest mare for sure. She let an intoxicating smile wisp at the corners of her lips before her response came. "Why, is that a true question? What all the other little ladies are doing here, but of course. Looking for my Knight in shining armour." She let one eyelid close in a wink towards the overo stallion. Capone. She liked the way it rolled so easily off her tongue. "Well, what a smooth talker you are, Capone. But please, call me Anela - I am no queen." Her thoughts flipped to how much she wished she were. One day, just not quite yet.

She was having an easy enough time keeping her cool with this stallion in front of her, and the matters only got more difficult to juggle when another stallion approached. My, she must be quite the hot commodity. Her ego was exploding, and the dainty smile that pulled at the corners of her lips only grew with the anticipation of what would happen now. "Why thank you, kindly, for the hospitality. I think I will decline for now, the excitement of exploring this land with no knowledge tickles my fancy a little more." The way her tones came forth gave her the slightest accent - and it was so teasing. She knew she was a flirt, and was absolutely unashamed of it. She flicked her tail away from her hocks, whipping away pesky little bugs in the process. Looking to the grey stallion her smooth voice came back to life. "And there's also the matter that I wouldn't even know what to call my guide. Who might you be?" This game was proving more fun than she had anticipated.

word count:472

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM