the Rift

I NEED A HERO [open]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Listening to the rather exotic tones of the fae's voice brought a kind smile to his maw as he bowed his head slightly to her in acknowledgment. Not only did the sound of her voice sound beautiful so did the appearance in which the gods had created her. "You may call me Ciceron, dear Anela. It is a pleasure to meet you." He crooned softly allowing the masculinity of his vocals come forth once more.

The other stallion whose name appeared to be Capone, seemed quite taken in by Anela's natural beauty as well as he had been. It did become rather hard to think straight when one allowed their mind to wander to forbidden places of desire. Capone seemed almost lost in thought for a number of moments and he could likely imagine the images that were spinning through his mind. A smile stayed transfixed upon his face as he turned his head back towards the fae. "Why thank you, kindly, for the hospitality. I think I will decline for now, the excitement of exploring this land with no knowledge tickles my fancy a little more."

Was it just by chance that everyone seemed to believe that joining a herd was a sentence to confinement to the territory they laid their alliance with? A herd to him was not a prison but one built on the basis of trust and respect. He had not spoken much with Apollo but he did not seem like the kind of stallion to forbid such wanderings should it be the wish of another. "Exploring is but a great adventure for sure, but residing within a herd only offers you a place to call home and the safety of a family. You may still explore until you heart is content, it is what I like to do myself in fact." He explained gently in a tone that bordered on playful. Anela's own flirtatious tones was enough to brighten anyone's day bringing out the side of him that very rarely was in the open. It was not that he wished to keep that side of him confined, it was just the matter of there being a time and a place for such antics. It also took a special person to tempt it into the open, which his new friend seemed to do with ease. "Is there anything in particular that you seek? I may be able to point you in the right direction as there are many dangers out there for one as beautiful as yourself."

TAGS: @[Anela], @[Capone]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Skips over Capone due to 48hr posting rule

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Capone - 11-05-2013, 02:29 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-08-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Blitzen - 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Anela - 11-11-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: I NEED A HERO [open] - by Ciceron - 11-11-2013, 11:15 PM